Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Donald Trump
To be honest i do not intend to mix into American politics, as i do not know anything, but youve given me an insight. Thank You.
Michał Nowacki HoS OSR
President of the Republic of Litvania
Ad ultimum voluntatis arbitrium populi.

[Image: Litvania-seal.png]
Quote:Micronationalism is the Hotel California, you can check out anytime, but you can never leave.
- A wise man
(11 Apr 2016, 10:33:22)NickOfFørvania Wrote: The one advantage of Trump is that he's getting young people to care about politics, even if most of it is laughing at him.

Also, if Kasich (I think) keeps winning some states, enough to keep Drumpf away from 50%, then a divided Republican convention is the worst possible thing for them.

Go Sanders.

With all due respect, Mr. Kasich's campaign is an utter failure. He has only won a single state (his own home state). He should get out of the race and let it be a two-man race between Donald Trump and Ted Cruz. In a two-man race, by the way, I am confident that Cruz would win resoundingly.

Have any of you seen Mr. Cruz's remarkable victory in the state of Colorado? Trump failed miserably in Colorado - neither Trump nor Kasich bothered to organize in Colorado, so Cruz won all of the delegates. It seems as though a contested convention is becoming more likely after each contest.
(11 Apr 2016, 10:33:22)NickOfFørvania Wrote: The one advantage of Trump is that he's getting young people to care about politics, even if most of it is laughing at him.

Also, if Kasich (I think) keeps winning some states, enough to keep Drumpf away from 50%, then a divided Republican convention is the worst possible thing for them.

Go Sanders.

A divided Republican convention would in no way help Sanders defeat Clinton, which is most likely not going to happen. Not that this is a bad thing, because Bernie would wreck things as bad as Trump (though I'm not suggesting Clinton, as a self-serving old hag, would be the better choice either. This election sucks.).
Supporter of memes that don't exist.
Mr. Sarkozy, I do not remember whether I have asked your opinion about Senator Ted Cruz. What do you think about him?
I agree with a lot of what Cruz said but even he is no saint. I don't vote because that would defeat the whole purpose of what I am doing.
- His Excellency, The Führer of the Greater Dashist Reich
Cruz would be better than Trump, but that's hardly a consolation. This country needs another Reagan, a president that tears down walls instead of building them.
Supporter of memes that don't exist.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=992]
Nick Fredriksson
Of Sademaara, formerly of Førvania

that is the most beautiful thing i have seen in my life *starts sobbing violently*
John V
Prime Minister of the Republic of Noland

"If you do not take an interest in the affairs of your government, then you are doomed to live under the rule of fools."
--Plato
(10 Apr 2016, 18:21:32)Duchy of Hodiny Wrote: Feel for us that have American micronations. We have to deal with this. Trump will make every country mad at us within like a year or two. It seems like everyone hates him but somehow he's winning.

I'm afraid that he might actually take it to dissolving micronations. But this is only an irrational fear. Let's just hope it won't come to that.

Engineer ~ Businessman ~ Progressive

Editor of the Quo Times

I survived because the fire inside burned brighter than the fire around me. - Joshua Graham
He's probably never heard of a micronation and, contrary to popular belief, he's not a complete nonfunctioning idiot and is probably capable of prioritising the federal government's time and budget at least to this extent.
[Image: buy_email_lists_21819162.jpg]
In the words of  Bill Clinton
I did was not affiliated or part take in the actions of the hackers, Dreamlight Hackerz