Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average
Pacemian News
Hi, we're barely alive.

There hasn't been much happening in Pacem, with exams and all. However, as summer creeps closer, we begin to come back into activity. Pacem is now preparing for the third ever legislative election! The population has recently dropped, so the Senators we have now are likely to stay, however, we're hoping that after some campaigning across social media we'll have some more people to vote or to even run. The election takes place in mid-June on a to be announced date.

Engineer ~ Businessman ~ Progressive

High Emperor of Pacem - Writer of the Quo Times

I survived because the fire inside burned brighter than the fire around me. - Joshua Graham
The Second Senate of Pacem has officially confirmed the House of Kaos to be the ruling house of Pacem, meaning that the line of succession officially passes through the family of the Emperor from this point on, with the exception of High Prince Stephen I of the House of Freayth being next in line for the throne.

This has been in attempt to begin changing Pacem to be more similar to a classic European-style empire, minus the fact we have an elected legislative.

I survived because the fire inside burned brighter than the fire around me. - Joshua Graham
The rather informal Sans Party of Pacem has been remade into the much more serious Great Monarchist Party due to the recent efforts of making Pacem something respectable.

Hi all.

Pacem is four years old now. Yay! It's weird that we've survived this long, but it's been really hard to do so. We've had to make it through so many periods of extreme inactivity. But I'm glad to be here still. We've given titles to Nicholas Randouler and Stephen Freayth, who have been very useful in the development of Pacem. A big thanks to them for all that they've done for Pacem recently.