Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Markus II vs. Akihonaomi debates
I regret nothing.
The Government of the Kingdom of Madrona in exile

o Nationalist o Activist o Monarchist o Royalist o Separatist o Humanist o Philanthropist o Realist o Research Scientist o Imperialist o Patriot o Progressive o
(10 Jun 2016, 03:32:57)Tjorvi Wrote: I regret nothing.

Oh come on Tjorvi! How was frutloop vulgar?
 [Image: Flag_of_San_Dover.png]

Violette "Suzuki" Clingersmith

Co-Founder and Leader of the Drew Star Line Legacy (2005-)
Creator and Caretaker of the Sunþrawegaz Kuningadōmas (2017-)

Uskorian Knight of the Bachelorette, Novian Baroness of the Fennec Fox,
Recipient of the Sovereign Order of the Rose, Recipient of the Order of Uskor, Member of the Austenasian Order.

It isn't, I just found it amusing :P

o Nationalist o Activist o Monarchist o Royalist o Separatist o Humanist o Philanthropist o Realist o Research Scientist o Imperialist o Patriot o Progressive o
(10 Jun 2016, 03:37:08)Tjorvi Wrote: It isn't, I just found it amusing :P

Step 1: Imagine Cpt. Kirk yelling "Kahn!"

Step 2: Now imagine a skinny, blond, early-20s girl who at this point is clearly flustered beyond belief taking the place Cpt. Kirk.

Step 3: Imagine Tjorvi, and whatever Tjorvi looks like (sorry, dude, not sure) taking the place of Kahn.

Step 4: "TJORVI!!!"

Recipient of the Sovereign Order of the Rose, Recipient of the Order of Uskor, Member of the Austenasian Order.

[Image: Evil-Asian-Baby-Meme-18.jpg]

Is that what you look like Tjorvi? An evil little toddler with evil little plans spread so evilly over his evil little hands?

Haha I suppose I do to some people. If I do go through with the suggestion I've had from locals to go into politics here, I can say I'll probably get a good amount of media attention so my beautiful likeness wouldn't be a mystery for long

(10 Jun 2016, 03:52:23)Tjorvi Wrote: Haha I suppose I do to some people. If I do go through with the suggestion I've had from locals to go into politics here, I can say I'll probably get a good amount of media attention so my beautiful likeness wouldn't be a mystery for long

Well, I'm done here. I'll be on other threads if you need me. Until then, this is Suzuki Akihonaomi, the Grand Protector of the Democratia of New Starland, signing off of this dreaded debate. I really shouldn't have to argue with teenagers for another 15 years!

Also guys

If no one else is gonna claim the title of Grand High Lama of Cat Ladies, can I be the Grand High Lama of Cat Ladies?

Unlike Markus, I must add that to my Forum signature, along with Pope Jesus VI, His Evilness of the Social Justice Advancement of Islam, Rastafarianism and Feminism Church of St. Satan Atheist, Servant to Francis Lenin, Our Lord, Markus-Basher and Sinner. Just a little joke we came up with Skype :P.
Sincerely,
His Excellency,
Ned Greiner
Genghis Khan of Nedland
Duke of Alkmaar (Mahuset)
President of Lundenland (Mahuset)
President of Zelenarus (Paravia)

Richard Cunninghytholoday Wrote:Now, when I say 'oh my god nobody cares,' please don't take offence; but oh my god, nobody cares.
Lucas Campos Wrote:Oh god, so high, 420% high
(10 Jun 2016, 01:41:30)DNSgov Wrote: This will be my last post on this thread, but I have something important to say to Markus and his allies: Until you can see that civilization is not a Christian-European invention or dominion, you will forever see the world from your own backside.
Civilization may not be a Christian or European invention. (It's Mesopotamian actually), but, the Roman Empire, took it to the next level.

And after the fall of Rome, the Catholic Church was responsible of restoring ancient Roman knowledge. Europe would have been very powerful (and definitely not dark) by the 700s had the Moslems not invaded formerly Christian regions such as Egypt, Syria, Palestine, Anatolia, Spain and Sicily.

But since I perceive the debate is finished, I'll move on.
PAULUS AEMILIUS I, DUX TREBIAE
Paolo Emilio I, Caudillo of Trebia
DEUS, PATRIA, REX