Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Markus II vs. Akihonaomi debates
It won't matter what proof you offer, Markus will still deny it, shake his head, and stick his head in the sand. You're wasting your time.
The Government of the Kingdom of Madrona in exile

o Nationalist o Activist o Monarchist o Royalist o Separatist o Humanist o Philanthropist o Realist o Research Scientist o Imperialist o Patriot o Progressive o
I merely ask for evidence that the Church sanctioned the killing of Jews, and for evidence that the Church did not punish those who committed the murders, and for evidence that the antisemitism was so widespread.

Truly we live in such primitive times.
Thomas, Markus has questioned the validity of Wikipedia because it's an unbiased source.

o Nationalist o Activist o Monarchist o Royalist o Separatist o Humanist o Philanthropist o Realist o Research Scientist o Imperialist o Patriot o Progressive o
I know, just commenting because you also included a wikipedia article as source material

The Siege of Jerusalem was necessary to win the First Crusade.

In the clash of civilizations, sometimes (it is tragic) the innocent are caught in the middle. However, many of the claims of slaughter are exaggerated. The Templars would not have randomly killed in the holiest city in Christendom.
When you are tired and angry, you aren't always the most...sensible-thinking person.
President Ghost 2017
At Congress: "Aw, shut up you sick fruitcake! I'm talking here!" -President Ghost

Member of the Holy League

Baller Friday Party Host
(18 Jun 2016, 15:33:19)Emperor Markus II Wrote: The Siege of Jerusalem was necessary to win the First Crusade.

In the clash of civilizations, sometimes (it is tragic) the innocent are caught in the middle. However, many of the claims of slaughter are exaggerated. The Templars would not have randomly killed in the holiest city in Christendom.
I do think that the Gesta Francorum exaggerates the massacre. How come in an elevated place such as the Temple Mount you can kill enough people to pool up enough blood to reach your ankles? I would believe that if the killing was done in a hole.
PAULUS AEMILIUS I, DUX TREBIAE
Paolo Emilio I, Caudillo of Trebia
DEUS, PATRIA, REX