Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.4 Average
The Quo Times
I have officially abandoned the Pacemian News Society website and have created the Quo Times in its wake. This is a news site pertaining to many topics, such as micronationalism, macronational politics, culture, science, etc.

The first post is up, so check it out at this link.

Engineer ~ Businessman ~ Progressive

Editor of the Quo Times

I survived because the fire inside burned brighter than the fire around me. - Joshua Graham
Thanks for putting Shorewell in your news!!
Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
By Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
I would also like to add that if you have an advertisement or article to add (as it says on the website), just PM me on here if email is inconvenient for you.

I will attempt to post an article everyday, if I can.

Editor of the Quo Times

I survived because the fire inside burned brighter than the fire around me. - Joshua Graham
Oh that will be awesome!!
Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
Here is the new article here. Here's a hint on what it's about, diplomacy.

Hope you enjoy!

Editor of the Quo Times

Yay! Well written!
Thank you, ally.

Editor of the Quo Times

(12 Jul 2016, 20:53:09)Emperor Nicholas Kaos Wrote: Here is the new article here. Here's a hint on what it's about, diplomacy.

Hope you enjoy!

You seriously got relations with the Elmguard guy

He just went around contacting literally everybody in the microwiki community
John V
Prime Minister of the Republic of Noland

"If you do not take an interest in the affairs of your government, then you are doomed to live under the rule of fools."
--Plato
(12 Jul 2016, 22:10:17)NolandGov Wrote:
(12 Jul 2016, 20:53:09)Emperor Nicholas Kaos Wrote: Here is the new article here. Here's a hint on what it's about, diplomacy.

Hope you enjoy!

Really? I didn't know about that. He just emailed me so I said "Why not, it'll probably end in a few months."

Editor of the Quo Times

(12 Jul 2016, 22:10:17)NolandGov Wrote:

Hope you enjoy!

I didn't get anything from him.
DUKE DYLAN I OF THE DUCHY OF HODINY
HERZOG DYLAN I DES HERZOGTUMS HODINIEN
TTOČ DÝLYN I ÓVŠKY TTÓČKY OV HÓDYNY

WIKI PAGE - HODŠKÍNTYA WIKIPAGE

"I'm not saying you're right, I'm just saying you're not wrong."  - Duke Dylan I

*I'm super obsessed with conlangs, so I'm always willing to help you on yours! See the wikipage entitled Hodškíntya for my best conlang.*