Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.4 Average
The Quo Times
Department of Citizenry formed

Some minor Pacemian news, however I think I needed to write a new article. On the subject of having limited articles, please contact me if you have an article you wish to publish. I'll review the article and allow you to publish it through your own WordPress account or, if you do not have such an account, I will include your name at the bottom of the article as the writer. Cheers!

Engineer ~ Businessman ~ Progressive

Editor of the Quo Times

I survived because the fire inside burned brighter than the fire around me. - Joshua Graham
All I can say is, enjoy.

Survivors of a Legacy

But anyway, happy birthday to the Drew Star Line Legacy and 13 years of micronationalism to Suzuki, a friend to Pacem, and a friend to me. To another 13 years of micronationalism!

Editor of the Quo Times

I survived because the fire inside burned brighter than the fire around me. - Joshua Graham
Pacem officially changes name

Enjoy!

Editor of the Quo Times

Founding of the SSRA

The true identity of the SSRA shall be kept a secret unless you read the article. Enjoy!

Editor of the Quo Times

(30 Sep 2018, 03:44:52)Nicholas Kaos Wrote: The true identity of the SSRA shall be kept a secret unless you read the article. Enjoy!

The SECRET STARLAND REPUBLIC ARMY lives!!!
 [Image: Flag_of_San_Dover.png]

Violette "Suzuki" Clingersmith

Co-Founder and Leader of the Drew Star Line Legacy (2005-)
Creator and Caretaker of the Sunþrawegaz Kuningadōmas (2017-)

Uskorian Knight of the Bachelorette, Novian Baroness of the Fennec Fox,
Recipient of the Sovereign Order of the Rose, Recipient of the Order of Uskor, Member of the Austenasian Order.

Great, the article's secret is out. Now no one will read it!

Editor of the Quo Times

The SSRA Press Conference

Enjoy!

Editor of the Quo Times

MCA

A short and, well bad article but only because it's an announcement, so you should totally read it.

Editor of the Quo Times

Kaos Legion Formed

Enjoy the story!

Editor of the Quo Times

News from the Kingdom of Groponigen

Some news I did per request. Enjoy!

Editor of the Quo Times