Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.4 Average
The Quo Times
Speeches to the Pacemian Reign

Happy new year everyone! Enjoy 2019's first Quo Times article with some inspiring messages I made to my nations.

Engineer ~ Businessman ~ Progressive

Editor of the Quo Times

I survived because the fire inside burned brighter than the fire around me. - Joshua Graham
Kaos Legion Begins Military Expansion

I feel like I haven't written something this in-depth in a long time, so be sure to enjoy!

Editor of the Quo Times

I survived because the fire inside burned brighter than the fire around me. - Joshua Graham
Disestablishment of the Legion

Some sad news about the Legion, but enjoy the read regardless!

Editor of the Quo Times

19th Abeldane executive elections concludes

It's been way too long, so I hope you enjoy the read!

Editor of the Quo Times

PySEA Formed

Enjoy the read!

Editor of the Quo Times

A New Micras? No, better.

Hi, I'm trying to become undead, so enjoy the article that I decided to write at nearly 4 am!

Editor of the Quo Times

New nations admitted to the Konmalehth

Oh, look, actual news instead of me reporting on something I've done. Enjoy the read!

Editor of the Quo Times

Another attempt at economics in Pacem

Yeah, we're doing this stuff again. Enjoy the read because I can't consistently write anymore!

Also, a minor announcement that is also written in the article, but all content from now on that is sponsored will be tagged as such for your convenience. With the Pacemian economic system in place, I do take domestic sponsors now, so it will happen every so often.

Editor of the Quo Times

There have been two recent updates with the Quo Times, which I'm quite glad to actually announce something new.

We're welcoming Pacemian citizen Liam Munroe as our newest author! It's been three years of just me writing, so it's nice to have some new ideas and pieces being published very soon.

Our editor Stephen Freayth has also made our new logo! It's a massive improvement, and many thanks to him for taking the time to make it.

Attached Files
.png   Quo_times_logo.png (Size: 15.73 KB / Downloads: 3)

Editor of the Quo Times

Third Pacemian legislative election

Pacem did a thing! Enjoy the read.

Editor of the Quo Times