Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.4 Average
The Quo Times
Avifauna of New Zealand gets a major update

A rather random article, again sticking with science, and more specifically palaeontology, but it was an interesting enough for me to write about it. Enjoy!

Engineer ~ Businessman ~ Progressive

Editor of the Quo Times

I survived because the fire inside burned brighter than the fire around me. - Joshua Graham
Wealth in Micronationalism

As promised, my survey on the wealth of micronationalists has been released. The names are kept private, as well as individual salaries. Enjoy the short report on it!

Editor of the Quo Times

I survived because the fire inside burned brighter than the fire around me. - Joshua Graham
Kaos in Abelden

There's a new Monarch in Abelden! Given the title, I'll let you guess who it is.

Editor of the Quo Times

Emperor Nicholas Swears in New Vorsitzender

A new Vorsitzender of the Abeldane Empire has been sworn in! This is a slightly lower quality article, but I hope you still enjoy!

Editor of the Quo Times

Round 1 of the Drunkiz Gadurō Flag Contest

The Quo Times is back, and here with a report on the flag contest! Please do enjoy.

Editor of the Quo Times

Hi all, I'm here on this thread with another form for everyone to fill out, and it of course relates to economics. I am now doing a study to see the best possible way to make a micronational economy based on the system I worked on in the Micronational Association for Finance and Economics called the Pacemian/Aarbarian Model, though I prefer the former. Anyways, this form will not only help myself, but, these results shall be reported in the Quo and be shared with every micronationalist who sees it. So please, help me with my economy and the Quo, as well as the possible micronationalists who may use this. I kept the form simple, as the more complex layers are being decided by myself. The questions are simply the basics of the value, liablility, and mechanics of a market. Thank you all!

Form

Editor of the Quo Times

As I have seen through views, almost no one reads the science journals. I do issue this warning to simply ignore this post if you are not interested in science, or have no wish to read an article about it.

Dinosaur Gigantism, Earlier than We Thought

Another science journal, again about major discoveries in the field of paleontology. Please enjoy!

Editor of the Quo Times

Please be informed that this article in not micronationally, macronationally, or scientifically related. This is more of a personal memorial, and a report in the change of the society in Pacem.

Imperial Pet Passes Away

I believe I should leave the news to the article, just this once. I doubt you'll actually enjoy this, but enjoy in your own way.

Editor of the Quo Times

Condolence!
Rayiys of Pinang
President of Pinang News
Director of National Assembly
Co-President of the Liberal Constitutional Party
Sergeant of Department of Oblast of Estosadok-Costituzione
General of Military Forces
Mayor of Estosadok-Costituzione
Governor of Oblast of Estosadok-Costituzione

"It is the rule in war, if ten times the enemy's strength, surround them; if five times, attack them; if double, be able to divide them; if equal, engage them; if fewer, defend against them; if weaker, be able to avoid them."-  Sun Tzu

For more informations:
https://micronations.wiki/wiki/User:Esty
Economic Development of Pacem

Some economic developments and a little summary of my plans for the constant economics I try to enforce in Pacem. Enjoy!

Editor of the Quo Times