Poll: Your opinion on Hillary
There are no words to describe how bad Hillary is.
Hillary is just bad, not necessarily Opinion 1 though.
Who is Hillary?
Hillary is good.
Hillary is out savior (as if).
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hillary Clinton
Time to discuss Hillary and all the problems with her:

I remember her saying on FOX News that Trump was the most unfit and unqualified person to be president, and then I was like, "And that's coming from you?"

And my brother is a Hillary supporter. He's turning more Left-Wing as this goes on in a middle and Right-Wing family.
DUKE DYLAN I OF THE DUCHY OF HODINY
HERZOG DYLAN I DES HERZOGTUMS HODINIEN
TTOČ DÝLYN I ÓVŠKY TTÓČKY OV HÓDYNY

WIKI PAGE - HODŠKÍNTYA WIKIPAGE

"I'm not saying you're right, I'm just saying you're not wrong."  - Duke Dylan I

*I'm super obsessed with conlangs, so I'm always willing to help you on yours! See the wikipage entitled Hodškíntya for my best conlang.* 
She is right about Donald Trump in my opinion. He would be an insult to America.
Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
By Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
(24 Jul 2016, 14:52:08)kingbilalirfan Wrote: She is right about Donald Trump in my opinion. He would be an insult to America.

As bad as Trump is, he's about America's best choice. If Hilary was elected, I bet there would be at least two rebellions.

"I'm not saying you're right, I'm just saying you're not wrong."  - Duke Dylan I

*I'm super obsessed with conlangs, so I'm always willing to help you on yours! See the wikipage entitled Hodškíntya for my best conlang.* 
Donald trump is not the best choice. He acts on people's fears and creates more fear. He spreads hate. His plans also don't hold up. His wall alone would cost 12-25 billion dollars. Mexico won't pay for it so it rests on america's shoulders. His tax plan won't work because you simply can't cut taxes in half without raising the deficit. So overall trump and any other republican are the worst choice for america.
Sincerly, His Royal Highness, King Stephen The First
(24 Jul 2016, 15:46:10)QueenJosephineTheFirst Wrote: Donald trump is not the best choice. He acts on people's fears and creates more fear. He spreads hate. His plans also don't hold up.

Sounds like Hillary.

I heard her VP pick has Islamic ties. Nothing against Islam or anything, but considering the ISIS situation...

Hillary is a liar, a cheater, and is owned by Super PACs. She has flip-flopped on some of the most important issues and holds no true principles. I'm disgusted that anyone with a conscience can vote for such a horrible woman, and I'm shocked that some people would take her above Trump, even.

Then again, neither Trump or Clinton are the best choice. As a result of a lack of popularity with the two candidates, the Libertarian Party has risen to the national stage. As a supporter of the Libertarian Party for about four years, it's about time we broke the two-party system. I admit I've had some trouble supporting the Johnson/Weld ticket, because of some statements I disagree with and, as a former resident of Massachusetts, I am troubled to see the Libertarian Party going for Bill Weld as a Vice Presidential pick. I much would've preferred Austin Petersen as the nominee.

But nonetheless, at the very least I'm sure that Gary Johnson is for more freedom and liberty than Hillary is, and he is for more equality than Trump. I disagree with him on a few issues (some larger than others), but at least I agree with the things he pushes to change immediately. All this is is the media shining on him for the first time and it's revealing a bit of dirt.
[Image: 598px-Esseseal.png]
Henry Clémens
Count of Siñbaša, Marquis of New Keutschen, former Lord of the Commonwealth
OAO SEO SAV GKIS KOP KSR CUR OIF KOC MOT KOS CSB CRL COG
Former Lord of the Essian Commonwealth, former Chair of the Grand Unified Micronational, Founder and former President of the Federated States of America

(24 Jul 2016, 15:52:14)Twain Wrote: Hillary is a liar, a cheater, and is owned by Super PACs. She has flip-flopped on some of the most important issues and holds no true principles. I'm disgusted that anyone with a conscience can vote for such a horrible woman, and I'm shocked that some people would take her above Trump, even.

Then again, neither Trump or Clinton are the best choice. As a result of a lack of popularity with the two candidates, the Libertarian Party has risen to the national stage. As a supporter of the Libertarian Party for about four years, it's about time we broke the two-party system. I admit I've had some trouble supporting the Johnson/Weld ticket, because of some statements I disagree with and, as a former resident of Massachusetts, I am troubled to see the Libertarian Party going for Bill Weld as a Vice Presidential pick. I much would've preferred Austin Petersen as the nominee.

But nonetheless, at the very least I'm sure that Gary Johnson is for more freedom and liberty than Hillary is, and he is for more equality than Trump. I disagree with him on a few issues (some larger than others), but at least I agree with the things he pushes to change immediately. All this is is the media shining on him for the first time and it's revealing a bit of dirt.

Amen. What I meant by Trump being the best choice left is that of him and Hillary, he is by far better, but by no means good presidential material.

You've forgotten the option "Hillary's clone is actually running, the real Hillary is in a galactic prison."

Yes, a real cult believes that. They worship skulls and visit Mount Pinnacle every year to send a beam of energy into universe to stop the takeover of the galaxy by evil forces. This is no joke.
Sincerely,
His Excellency,
Ned Greiner
Genghis Khan of Nedland
Duke of Alkmaar (Mahuset)
President of Lundenland (Mahuset)
President of Zelenarus (Paravia)

Richard Cunninghytholoday Wrote:Now, when I say 'oh my god nobody cares,' please don't take offence; but oh my god, nobody cares.
Lucas Campos Wrote:Oh god, so high, 420% high
(24 Jul 2016, 15:51:57)Duchy of Hodiny Wrote:
(24 Jul 2016, 15:46:10)QueenJosephineTheFirst Wrote: Donald trump is not the best choice. He acts on people's fears and creates more fear. He spreads hate. His plans also don't hold up.

Sounds like Hillary.

I heard her VP pick has Islamic ties. Nothing against Islam or anything, but considering the ISIS situation...

I still take that as an insult and indirect reference that Islam has something to do with ISIS and is the cause of it.
Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
By Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
(24 Jul 2016, 16:21:12)kingbilalirfan Wrote: I still take that as an insult and indirect reference that Islam has something to do with ISIS

while i don't mean to start a debate, i mean wtf

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[Image: 598px-Esseseal.png]
Henry Clémens
Count of Siñbaša, Marquis of New Keutschen, former Lord of the Commonwealth
OAO SEO SAV GKIS KOP KSR CUR OIF KOC MOT KOS CSB CRL COG
Former Lord of the Essian Commonwealth, former Chair of the Grand Unified Micronational, Founder and former President of the Federated States of America