Poll: Your opinion on Hillary
There are no words to describe how bad Hillary is.
Hillary is just bad, not necessarily Opinion 1 though.
Who is Hillary?
Hillary is good.
Hillary is out savior (as if).
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hillary Clinton
Well, if you go with Trump, you get a more Authoritarian Style of Government. Meanwhile, if you go with Hillary you get a less Authoritarian Style of Government. I don't necessary like Hillary, but she is the lesser of 2 evils. More people disapprove of Trump at 70%. Meanwhile Hillary has a disapproval of 55%. With Trump you get the US to a more of a 1984 like Totalitarian State. Meanwhile with Hillary, she seems more for Democracy.

With Trump, you get constant violations of International Laws and the Geneva Convention. Meanwhile with Hillary, you get less violations of International Laws and the Geneva Convention. I want in a US President, someone who will abide by treaties and International Law. With Trump, I see constant violations of International Laws and decreasing Foreign Relations. Many World Leaders seem to hate Donald Trump, including many European Heads of State as well as the Leaders of Growing Nations and other Super Powers.
Yours Truly, Giovanni Tomelleri
Anyone but Trump. In the horrendously undemocratic two-party system that the USA runs, Hillary Clinton is the best option. I really wanted Bernie Sanders to win the Democratic nomination, and unfortunately Jill Stein of the Green Party simply doesn't have enough support to do well enough to win - and voting for her could lead to the Democrat vote being too split to keep Trump out of the White House.
State of Greater Ridd
Dafydd S. Jones
[Image: make-america-great-britain-again.jpg]
This is Americas best hope.
       [Image: Personal_CoA_of_Patrick_I.png]          
H.I.M  Patrick I, Emperor of Paravia,
King of Hoppalobindia,
 King Of Demirelia,
Vorsitzender of the Abeldane Empire,
Former Emperor of Nedland,
  Former Prime minister of Alenshka,
  And former Acting Premier of DRCC

For folk og Rike
I feel it necessary to bring up the email scandal that Hillary was involved in. I find it stupid that the FBI didn't find her guilty. It's quite obvious she is.
DUKE DYLAN I OF THE DUCHY OF HODINY
HERZOG DYLAN I DES HERZOGTUMS HODINIEN
TTOČ DÝLYN I ÓVŠKY TTÓČKY OV HÓDYNY

WIKI PAGE - HODŠKÍNTYA WIKIPAGE

"I'm not saying you're right, I'm just saying you're not wrong."  - Duke Dylan I

*I'm super obsessed with conlangs, so I'm always willing to help you on yours! See the wikipage entitled Hodškíntya for my best conlang.* 
(24 Jul 2016, 14:27:49)Duchy of Hodiny Wrote: And my brother is a Hillary supporter. He's turning more Left-Wing as this goes on in a middle and Right-Wing family.

Read: "I'm an American accustomed to the crooked American political spectrum and I do not know what the left-wing is".
[Image: tumblr_inline_np5kqjWSLx1ss4nfu_540.png]
Tarik of Karjasari, by the Will of his People, King of Sabia and Verona
King of the Valtirians, Defender of the Avendrá, Voice of the Plushies, Duke of Evra
If Donald Trump becomes President, he will start a Second American Civil War. If Hillary Clinton becomes President, she will start several small localized conflicts, and then World War 3.
The Government of the Kingdom of Madrona in exile

o Nationalist o Activist o Monarchist o Royalist o Separatist o Humanist o Philanthropist o Realist o Research Scientist o Imperialist o Patriot o Progressive o
(24 Jul 2016, 17:56:51)Tjorvi Wrote: If Donald Trump becomes President, he will start a Second American Civil War. If Hillary Clinton becomes President, she will start several small localized conflicts, and then World War 3.

I would much rather have a Second Civil War.
DUKE DYLAN I OF THE DUCHY OF HODINY
HERZOG DYLAN I DES HERZOGTUMS HODINIEN
TTOČ DÝLYN I ÓVŠKY TTÓČKY OV HÓDYNY

WIKI PAGE - HODŠKÍNTYA WIKIPAGE

"I'm not saying you're right, I'm just saying you're not wrong."  - Duke Dylan I

*I'm super obsessed with conlangs, so I'm always willing to help you on yours! See the wikipage entitled Hodškíntya for my best conlang.* 
(24 Jul 2016, 17:56:51)Tjorvi Wrote: If Donald Trump becomes President, he will start a Second American Civil War. If Hillary Clinton becomes President, she will start several small localized conflicts, and then World War 3.

I'd consider that reversed.

I do not believe the South would be chill with HC as president, midwest either.

What really needs to be considered is that the President should not be the biggest deal in the world. The President just enforces the laws passed by congress, and the Judicial Branch just reviews their constitutionality.

It's more like it's a democratically elected King/Queen now, it seems.

But we're Amuricuh, we are a freeeeee country.....
President of the Pine Republic.
Est. 2014

http://www.pinerepublicgov.weebly.com
I really don't even care about the election but... I must say that Hillary's website is much better then Trumps :D

Her website is clean & it has a lot of information right when you arrive, looks more "inspiring & meaningful" :P
[Image: Vdrm0xe.png]

There would be no Civil War if Trump got elected. The most conflict the American left could engage in is a spitting match.
[Image: 598px-Esseseal.png]
Henry Clémens
Count of Siñbaša, Marquis of New Keutschen, former Lord of the Commonwealth
OAO SEO SAV GKIS KOP KSR CUR OIF KOC MOT KOS CSB CRL COG
Former Lord of the Essian Commonwealth, former Chair of the Grand Unified Micronational, Founder and former President of the Federated States of America