Poll: Your opinion on Hillary
There are no words to describe how bad Hillary is.
Hillary is just bad, not necessarily Opinion 1 though.
Who is Hillary?
Hillary is good.
Hillary is out savior (as if).
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hillary Clinton
(24 Jul 2016, 18:22:17)Prince Xavier Wrote: I really don't even care about the election but... I must say that Hillary's website is much better then Trumps :D

I think this is how we got to this point anyway.
[Image: buy_email_lists_21819162.jpg]
In the words of  Bill Clinton
I did was not affiliated or part take in the actions of the hackers, Dreamlight Hackerz
I love the American left, they're so un-lefty in comparison to the European left.
State of Greater Ridd
Dafydd S. Jones
The American left has been hijacked by radical feminists and black panther in the hood terrorists. I worry that it's going to basically turn the elections from a "lesser evil" to "vote whoever won't kill America" it's like the Imperium of Man from Warhammer 40k, it's dyeing but it's better then all other futures.
President Ghost 2017
At Congress: "Aw, shut up you sick fruitcake! I'm talking here!" -President Ghost

Member of the Holy League

Baller Friday Party Host
(24 Jul 2016, 20:45:33)Brendan OBrien I Wrote: ..."vote whoever won't kill America"...

So, we shouldn't vote Hillary or Trump. Neither of them.
DUKE DYLAN I OF THE DUCHY OF HODINY
HERZOG DYLAN I DES HERZOGTUMS HODINIEN
TTOČ DÝLYN I ÓVŠKY TTÓČKY OV HÓDYNY

WIKI PAGE - HODŠKÍNTYA WIKIPAGE

"I'm not saying you're right, I'm just saying you're not wrong."  - Duke Dylan I

*I'm super obsessed with conlangs, so I'm always willing to help you on yours! See the wikipage entitled Hodškíntya for my best conlang.* 
(24 Jul 2016, 20:45:33)Brendan OBrien I Wrote: The American left has been hijacked by radical feminists and black panther in the hood terrorists. I worry that it's going to basically turn the elections from a "lesser evil" to "vote whoever won't kill America" it's like the Imperium of Man from Warhammer 40k, it's dyeing but it's better then all other futures.

Radical feminists!? "Black Panther in the hood terrorists!? Hah! Funny.
State of Greater Ridd
Dafydd S. Jones
Just compare Donald Trump's campaign with how Hitler came to power in Germany in 1936.

As for me, seeing as voting's not compulsory in the US (but it should be), I wouldn't even bother.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=992]
Nick Fredriksson
Of Sademaara, formerly of Førvania

(24 Jul 2016, 21:10:56)NickOfFørvania Wrote: As for me, seeing as voting's not compulsory in the US (but it should be), I wouldn't even bother.

because the ballot stops after two tickets right
I did was not affiliated or part take in the actions of the hackers, Dreamlight Hackerz
(24 Jul 2016, 19:40:46)frix Wrote:
(24 Jul 2016, 18:22:17)Prince Xavier Wrote: I really don't even care about the election but... I must say that Hillary's website is much better then Trumps :D

I think this is how we got to this point anyway.

Web design?

( edit: )
Oh, or not caring? ...Apologies, if so. My parents don't vote, I can't. There's not point in "me" getting all worked up over something I have no say in so... :/
[Image: Vdrm0xe.png]
Donald Trump is our only choice.

A vote for the Libertarians or any other Third Party (even a write-in for Ted Cruz) is a vote for Hillary Clinton.
Only in a swing state, surely? If you're elsewhere, your vote probably won't affect the result in the electoral college one bit, and if enough votes are garnered nationwide the party might get noticed enough to shift the debate in that party's favour.

And I'm sure there are Democrats everywhere saying "a vote for Jill Stein is a vote for Trump".