Poll: Your opinion on Hillary
There are no words to describe how bad Hillary is.
Hillary is just bad, not necessarily Opinion 1 though.
Who is Hillary?
Hillary is good.
Hillary is out savior (as if).
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hillary Clinton
(25 Jul 2016, 04:06:03)Tjorvi Wrote: Alright Twain, any thoughts on the 30,000 or so emails Hillary deleted, the fact she lied about the State Department allowing the personal server at her residence, how the security on it was turned off, or my favorite, I believe someone managed to hack the server? (and I'm not even talking about that was it a Russian hacker? pretty sure WikiLeaks got hold of thousands of the emails)

Using the personal server shows her incompetence, her disrespect, and her lack of trustworthiness. Additionally, it has released tons of sensitive information about her suspicious activities while serving in that post. I speak as someone who has read in the database of the 30,000+ emails and email attachments. The lack of action during the Benghazi attacks, for example, was told to be as a result of the Administration wishing to cover up dangerous events in a country they had deemed a "foreign policy success."
[Image: 598px-Esseseal.png]
Henry Clémens
Count of Siñbaša, Marquis of New Keutschen, former Lord of the Commonwealth
OAO SEO SAV GKIS KOP KSR CUR OIF KOC MOT KOS CSB CRL COG
Former Lord of the Essian Commonwealth, former Chair of the Grand Unified Micronational, Founder and former President of the Federated States of America

Okay guys, I don't like Hillary that much but tbh anybody who thinks Trump should take a deep breath and actually think about what he's saying. Trump is just a populist. He says what people want to hear but doesn't give any real plans for what he proposes. Same goes with Bernie. But I watched the GOP convention and he was literally saying "This is bad. I'll fix it. This is also bad. I'll fix it. Also did I mention that Hillary is BS?" He said, in his speech at the convention, that:

Quote:Beginning on January 20th of 2017, safety will be restored.

And the federal government has no authority over policing and public safety, state and local authorities do. He went on to rant about how Hillary practically created ISIS when in fact it was really all George Bush's fault. To add on to this, I mean, will you look at the guy's slogan? Make America Great Again. Yeah, because nationalism has never caused anything bad to happen in the past few centuries. Nice going, Trump. Anyways, while I don't necessarily like Hillary that much, she's a world and more better than Trump.
John V
Prime Minister of the Republic of Noland

"If you do not take an interest in the affairs of your government, then you are doomed to live under the rule of fools."
--Plato
I will say briefly that ISIS could have been held at bay, or perhaps prevented entirely, had Presidents Bush and Obama (respectively) agreed to maintain our presence in Iraq and Afghanistan rather than withdrawing so soon.

I do not expect there would be any complaints as to the Iraq War today had we merely kept a presence similar to our presence in South Korea.
(25 Jul 2016, 16:28:00)NolandGov Wrote: Trump is just a populist. He says what people want to hear but doesn't give any real plans for what he proposes. Same goes with Bernie.

I disagree with the fact that Bernie is a populist. Sanders was/will never be a populist. He has plans, but they just aren't feasible to pass through a Republican (or Democrat) Congress. Free college education for all, a truly progressive tax, and a single payer healthcare system would probably never go through any Congress at this time.

Now back to the Hillary Clinton topic.

Personally, I would vote for no one. All candidates are terrible.

Trump
Pros: Says the right things to make himself sound good, immigration policies
Cons: Economic policies, most social policies like continuing the War on Drugs

Clinton
Pros: economic policies better than trump but still bad, social policies ok
Cons: terrible job as Senator of New York and Secretary of State

Johnson
Pros: good social policies
Cons: VP is trash, terrible economic policies, voting for him is essentially taking votes away from both candidates possibly causing no candidate to reaching 270 causing the Senate and House of Representatives to pick a President and VP or a Gore-Bush-Nader situation.

Stein
Pros: I like her stances on issues
Cons: voting for her is essentially taking votes away from both candidates possibly causing no candidate to reaching 270 causing the Senate and House of Representatives to pick a President and VP or a Gore-Bush-Nader situation

(25 Jul 2016, 18:09:22)Emperor Markus II Wrote: I will say briefly that ISIS could have been held at bay, or perhaps prevented entirely, had Presidents Bush and Obama (respectively) agreed to maintain our presence in Iraq and Afghanistan rather than withdrawing so soon.

I do not expect there would be any complaints as to the Iraq War today had we merely kept a presence similar to our presence in South Korea.

I think we never had should've gone into Iraq. The problem with these terrorist groups like ISIS were caused by our interventionist policies. Going into Iraq was a dumb decision which the American people realized (too late). After Saddam Hussein was overthrown, we withdrew (also too late).

Going into Iraq/Afghanistan was a mistake. It caused Al-Qaeda and ISIS.
Current Speaker of the Reichsversammlung

Minister of Government Communications & Orthography in Abelden

President of the State of Galveston
(24 Jul 2016, 15:46:10)QueenJosephineTheFirst Wrote: Donald trump is not the best choice. He acts on people's fears and creates more fear. He spreads hate. His plans also don't hold up. His wall alone would cost 12-25 billion dollars. Mexico won't pay for it so it rests on america's shoulders. His tax plan won't work because you simply can't cut taxes in half without raising the deficit. So overall trump and any other republican are the worst choice for america.

He wants to build a medieval wall that was obsolete 500 years ago.
His Imperial Majesty, the Emperor Of The Great Mizumori Empire.

Actually, Al Qaeda was caused by the US intervention in Afghanistan: not the most recent one, but in the 1980s proxy war with the USSR in which the US trained reactionary Muslim fighters like the Mujahideen.

http://static3.businessinsider.com/image...(1)-1.jpeg

On the main topic, Hilary is bad but she is a lot better than Trump.
"For a timeless moment, a reality is experienced that exposes a gleam of the transcendental reality, in which universe and self, sender and receiver, are one." - Albert Hofmann

[Image: OAqnJea.png]

Minister of Diplomatic Affairs, Sandus. Find me on skype at live:jt148

(30 Aug 2016, 15:15:19)Tierney Wrote: Actually, Al Qaeda was caused by the US intervention in Afghanistan: not the most recent one, but in the 1980s proxy war with the USSR in which the US trained reactionary Muslim fighters like the Mujahideen.

http://static3.businessinsider.com/image...(1)-1.jpeg

On the main topic, Hilary is bad but she is a lot better than Trump.

Well, then we should have bombed Afghanistan as soon as we drove the Soviets out with the help of the Mujahideen. That would have solved the Afghanistan problem.
This is why, Mark, you are a religious zealot, not an historian.
[Image: govermentlogo-s8gm8.png?w=750]
(31 Aug 2016, 01:22:01)KremlumSandus Wrote: This is why, Mark, you are a religious zealot, not an historian.

I am fully versed in the history of our Roman Church...