I am uncertain.
4.35%
1 4.35%
Total 23 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Regarding Transgenderism
you know it's going to be good when you see a thread with "transgender" in it written by markus

I'd just like to say, for the record, I don't give a single one how anyone identifies tbh - it's not my problem. More importantly, since my life is entirely unaffected by the raging question of whether transgenderism defies scientific truths, I have literally no reason to contribute to this thread. ...so like im not going to or whatever i hope you're all fine with that
(26 Jul 2016, 20:42:19)Horatio Eden Wrote: i hope you're all fine with that

Somehow my heart will go on ;)
The Government of the Kingdom of Madrona in exile

o Nationalist o Activist o Monarchist o Royalist o Separatist o Humanist o Philanthropist o Realist o Research Scientist o Imperialist o Patriot o Progressive o
There is one person in my class who is supposedly both a pansexual and an anti-Semitic neo-Nazi.

Spot the contradiction there.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=992]
Nick Fredriksson
Of Sademaara, formerly of Førvania

Buddy any evidence i give to you you'll say is blatantly biased...
Sincerly, His Royal Highness, King Stephen The First
(26 Jul 2016, 21:04:45)NickOfFørvania Wrote: There is one person in my class who is supposedly both a pansexual and an anti-Semitic neo-Nazi.

What is a pansexual? Good god, do we really need sex to be turned into this object for people to play around with like a toy? Jesus Christ, we need to have a prayer right now, headed by Father Ghost.

Halli-holai-halli-holai-halli-holaiaiaiai. The father, and the son, and the holy sprit, amen. Jesus.
President Ghost 2017
At Congress: "Aw, shut up you sick fruitcake! I'm talking here!" -President Ghost

Member of the Holy League

Baller Friday Party Host
(26 Jul 2016, 18:29:05)James Thomas Draxe Wrote:
(26 Jul 2016, 15:00:59)Michael Ònff Wrote: This is interesting, and may be useful to the discussion. Do you remember where you found this statistic?
http://journals.plos.org/plosone/article...ne.0016885

While I thank you for your use of an actual scientific journal, I do not see any information which supports your claim, as the study compares post-operative transgender people to the general population of Sweden. Have I missed something?
(27 Jul 2016, 01:29:13)Brendan OBrien I Wrote:
(26 Jul 2016, 21:04:45)NickOfFørvania Wrote: There is one person in my class who is supposedly both a pansexual and an anti-Semitic neo-Nazi.

What is a pansexual?

From what I understand, it is the same as a bisexual, just accomodating non-binary genders.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=992]
Nick Fredriksson
Of Sademaara, formerly of Førvania

Basically, I always thought they were attracted to everything.

Like, they'd consider a rabbit, a tree, or a piece of paper a hot date. Personally, I'm not one for rabbits, but I remember Xeroxia...those were some fine summers.
Sincerely,
His Excellency,
Ned Greiner
Genghis Khan of Nedland
Duke of Alkmaar (Mahuset)
President of Lundenland (Mahuset)
President of Zelenarus (Paravia)

Richard Cunninghytholoday Wrote:Now, when I say 'oh my god nobody cares,' please don't take offence; but oh my god, nobody cares.
Lucas Campos Wrote:Oh god, so high, 420% high
(27 Jul 2016, 12:50:00)Ned 1st President of Nedland Wrote: Like, they'd consider a rabbit, a tree, or a piece of paper a hot date. Personally, I'm not one for rabbits, but I remember Xeroxia...those were some fine summers.

That's omnisexual, I think. Like Jack Harkness. Pansexual is just all people.
[Image: buy_email_lists_21819162.jpg]
In the words of  Bill Clinton
I did was not affiliated or part take in the actions of the hackers, Dreamlight Hackerz
(27 Jul 2016, 12:50:00)Ned 1st President of Nedland Wrote: Basically, I always thought they were attracted to everything.

Like, they'd consider a rabbit, a tree, or a piece of paper a hot date. Personally, I'm not one for rabbits, but I remember Xeroxia...those were some fine summers.

"Pansexuality, or omnisexuality, is the sexual attraction, romantic love, or emotional attraction toward people regardless of their sex or gender identity."

"Object sexuality or objectophilia is a sexual fetish focused on particular inanimate objects. Those individuals with this expressed preference may feel strong feelings of attraction, love, and commitment to certain items or structures of their fixation. For some, sexual or even close emotional relationships with humans are incomprehensible. Some object-sexual individuals also often believe in animism, and sense reciprocation based on the belief that objects have souls, intelligence, and feelings, and are able to communicate."

says Wikipedia
Simply Communist.