Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Is America going to collapse and never come up again?
#21
I just didn't start my nation as a game but rather an attempt to build something unlike the US. We need to think of our nations as the only hope if something happens. If america falls US citizens will look for something and if we had that something in the form of a government then they would flock to you. But I've heard the same theories which some from crazy Alex Jones lol. But like I said if america falls it will most likely won't get back up, so your not alone.
 Joshua W. Bates
President of the Etruscan Federation
Reply
#22
Oh, what a wonderful prediction. The Chinese will stand at a economic mountain where they can spread their corruption and evil throughout the land, and so they can continue to fund the tortures in North Korea, and, what, a bunch of little micronations, people who are too lazy to actually do anything about the current situation in America but whine and cry and their only real solution is a revolution of some sort.

Tell me, what will places like Hodiny and New Israel do that America has not done better? What will they achieve for the greater good of the Human Race than normal? New Israel will be a miniature Christian version of ISIS in America, and Hodiny, as far as I have seen, will just be sitting in a wasteland, celebrating the independence of Hodiny. What will Hodiny and New Israel do for America? What will they do for the people? How will they ensure that their systems are better then the United States, when both are so paranoid and power-hungry that they have to call themselves "kings" or "dukes" or "emperors" over small pieces of land?

To be frank, the bunch of you sicken me. You all care so much for your ridiculous pseudo-political land games that you literally could care less about thousands of people being forced to live in a wasteland (this is assuming America falls) suddenly going without basic needs like, oh, I don't know, the fire department, police, water, any form of order since the Government has collapsed, the remaining form of order largely taken over by any idiot with a gun and a posse using force to take over. (Oh, but I know "oh the police are all monsters waaah")

Don't you understand what's going to happen? Yeah, I know you all think that declaring yourself king over whatever area you can have ridiculous nerf-gun carrying army (if you even have a "army"), but what are you going to do when you're challenged? Do you think people will just magically believe in people who would abandon your country so quickly solely so you can declare your small pseudo-kingdoms over them? What happens when Emperor Wizard Billy-Bob of the White Klan Empire/Neo-Nazi Alliance comes over with his thousand men and starts shooting up the place? What happens when remnants of the army come over, trying to restore America?

To be clear, I know this seems rather hypocritical, but I'm saying this because A. Because, I'm sure a few people know this (I thought it was obvious) but I am a observer, I'm not really a micronationalist. I joined this forum because I thought everyone seemed really smart, and there are smart people. I wanted to simply have debates and participate in them, and also because, here in Canada, there aren't problems on the level on the ones in America.

The point is, if the bunch of you literally want to abandon your country so quickly, then, well, leave. If you don't want to help your country so you can continue to try and lord over some ridiculous "Kingdom" or whatever grandiose country you call yourself, then, leave. Go to some island and form some absurd kingdom and play around, America doesn't need you. If you won't help your country, then either sit down and play by yourself or maybe realize that what you're doing is ridiculous. If you believe America falling and your "country" succeeding if the best outcome, and the only military force really capable of standing to the Chinese Communists and Russia, you are delusional. You're insane. If you think anarchy in large portions, with the Klan and other terrorist groups taking over large portions of the country, you are insane.
President Ghost 2017
At Congress: "Aw, shut up you sick fruitcake! I'm talking here!" -President Ghost

Member of the Holy League

Baller Friday Party Host
Reply
#23
(16 Aug 2016, 19:34:46)Brendan O Wrote: Oh, what a wonderful prediction. The Chinese will stand at a economic mountain where they can spread their corruption and evil throughout the land, and so they can continue to fund the tortures in North Korea, and, what, a bunch of little micronations, people who are too lazy to actually do anything about the current situation in America but whine and cry and their only real solution is a revolution of some sort. 

Who ever said we were 'whining and crying'? 

Quote:Tell me, what will places like Hodiny and New Israel do that America has not done better? What will they achieve for the greater good of the Human Race than normal? New Israel will be a miniature Christian version of ISIS in America, and Hodiny, as far as I have seen, will just be sitting in a wasteland, celebrating the independence of Hodiny. What will Hodiny and New Israel do for America? What will they do for the people? How will they ensure that their systems are better then the United States, when both are so paranoid and power-hungry that they have to call themselves "kings" or "dukes" or "emperors" over small pieces of land? 

And you pick on Hodiny first? I see an emerging pattern... I'm not power hungry, and a lot of other people on here that are secessionist aren't either. 

Quote:To be frank, the bunch of you sicken me. You all care so much for your ridiculous pseudo-political land games that you literally could care less about thousands of people being forced to live in a wasteland (this is assuming America falls) suddenly going without basic needs like, oh, I don't know, the fire department, police, water, any form of order since the Government has collapsed, the remaining form of order largely taken over by any idiot with a gun and a posse using force to take over. (Oh, but I know "oh the police are all monsters waaah") 

If the bunch of us sicken you, why don't you leave? If it's really as bad as you say it is (it's not, by the way), why bother even being here? 

Quote:Don't you understand what's going to happen? Yeah, I know you all think that declaring yourself king over whatever area you can have ridiculous nerf-gun carrying army (if you even have a "army"), but what are you going to do when you're challenged? Do you think people will just magically believe in people who would abandon your country so quickly solely so you can declare your small pseudo-kingdoms over them? What happens when Emperor Wizard Billy-Bob of the White Klan Empire/Neo-Nazi Alliance comes over with his thousand men and starts shooting up the place? What happens when remnants of the army come over, trying to restore America?

To be clear, I know this seems rather hypocritical, but I'm saying this because A. Because, I'm sure a few people know this (I thought it was obvious) but I am a observer, I'm not really a micronationalist. I joined this forum because I thought everyone seemed really smart, and there are smart people. I wanted to simply have debates and participate in them, and also because, here in Canada, there aren't problems on the level on the ones in America.

The point is, if the bunch of you literally want to abandon your country so quickly, then, well, leave. If you don't want to help your country so you can continue to try and lord over some ridiculous "Kingdom" or whatever grandiose country you call yourself, then, leave. Go to some island and form some absurd kingdom and play around, America doesn't need you. If you won't help your country, then either sit down and play by yourself or maybe realize that what you're doing is ridiculous. If you believe America falling and your "country" succeeding if the best outcome, and the only military force really capable of standing to the Chinese Communists and Russia, you are delusional. You're insane. If you think anarchy in large portions, with the Klan and other terrorist groups taking over large portions of the country, you are insane.

I'll remind you that many of us can't leave right now, as much as we'd like to. Now, quit ranting about us whining about stuff, because this is getting really old. Also, stop targeting Hodiny.
DUKE DYLAN I OF THE DUCHY OF HODINY
HERZOG DYLAN I DES HERZOGTUMS HODINIEN
TTOČ DÝLYN I ÓVŠKY TTÓČKY OV HÓDYNY

WIKI PAGE - HODŠKÍNTYA WIKIPAGE

"I'm not saying you're right, I'm just saying you're not wrong."  - Duke Dylan I

*I'm super obsessed with conlangs, so I'm always willing to help you on yours! See the wikipage entitled Hodškíntya for my best conlang.* 
Reply
#24
(16 Aug 2016, 19:48:27)Duchy of Hodiny Wrote:
(16 Aug 2016, 19:34:46)Brendan O Wrote: Oh, what a wonderful prediction. The Chinese will stand at a economic mountain where they can spread their corruption and evil throughout the land, and so they can continue to fund the tortures in North Korea, and, what, a bunch of little micronations, people who are too lazy to actually do anything about the current situation in America but whine and cry and their only real solution is a revolution of some sort. 

Who ever said we were 'whining and crying'? 

Quote:Tell me, what will places like Hodiny and New Israel do that America has not done better? What will they achieve for the greater good of the Human Race than normal? New Israel will be a miniature Christian version of ISIS in America, and Hodiny, as far as I have seen, will just be sitting in a wasteland, celebrating the independence of Hodiny. What will Hodiny and New Israel do for America? What will they do for the people? How will they ensure that their systems are better then the United States, when both are so paranoid and power-hungry that they have to call themselves "kings" or "dukes" or "emperors" over small pieces of land? 

And you pick on Hodiny first? I see an emerging pattern... I'm not power hungry, and a lot of other people on here that are secessionist aren't either. 

Quote:To be frank, the bunch of you sicken me. You all care so much for your ridiculous pseudo-political land games that you literally could care less about thousands of people being forced to live in a wasteland (this is assuming America falls) suddenly going without basic needs like, oh, I don't know, the fire department, police, water, any form of order since the Government has collapsed, the remaining form of order largely taken over by any idiot with a gun and a posse using force to take over. (Oh, but I know "oh the police are all monsters waaah") 

If the bunch of us sicken you, why don't you leave? If it's really as bad as you say it is (it's not, by the way), why bother even being here? 

Quote:Don't you understand what's going to happen? Yeah, I know you all think that declaring yourself king over whatever area you can have ridiculous nerf-gun carrying army (if you even have a "army"), but what are you going to do when you're challenged? Do you think people will just magically believe in people who would abandon your country so quickly solely so you can declare your small pseudo-kingdoms over them? What happens when Emperor Wizard Billy-Bob of the White Klan Empire/Neo-Nazi Alliance comes over with his thousand men and starts shooting up the place? What happens when remnants of the army come over, trying to restore America?

To be clear, I know this seems rather hypocritical, but I'm saying this because A. Because, I'm sure a few people know this (I thought it was obvious) but I am a observer, I'm not really a micronationalist. I joined this forum because I thought everyone seemed really smart, and there are smart people. I wanted to simply have debates and participate in them, and also because, here in Canada, there aren't problems on the level on the ones in America.

The point is, if the bunch of you literally want to abandon your country so quickly, then, well, leave. If you don't want to help your country so you can continue to try and lord over some ridiculous "Kingdom" or whatever grandiose country you call yourself, then, leave. Go to some island and form some absurd kingdom and play around, America doesn't need you. If you won't help your country, then either sit down and play by yourself or maybe realize that what you're doing is ridiculous. If you believe America falling and your "country" succeeding if the best outcome, and the only military force really capable of standing to the Chinese Communists and Russia, you are delusional. You're insane. If you think anarchy in large portions, with the Klan and other terrorist groups taking over large portions of the country, you are insane.

I'll remind you that many of us can't leave right now, as much as we'd like to. Now, quit ranting about us whining about stuff, because this is getting really old. Also, stop targeting Hodiny.

I'm "targeting Hodiny" because I just noticed you where the one most complaining about it on this thread.

I meant to say this earlier, but I will say it now. Mr. Dylan, just because your state is corrupt and you really hate that (as anyone should) that doesn't mean you should be selfish and bitter to the point where you hope America (as a whole) should fall because of it.

And nice response, how you respond to one of my points and nothing else, and hide that by making a "hate grudge" attack, that I somehow hate you. Believe me, I get that a lot of nationstates. This is nothing new.
President Ghost 2017
At Congress: "Aw, shut up you sick fruitcake! I'm talking here!" -President Ghost

Member of the Holy League

Baller Friday Party Host
Reply
#25
Since these arguments between you and I never end well and nothing ever comes out of them, shall we get back to the main topic on this thread and not have people releasing hate speeches upon other people unprovoked?
DUKE DYLAN I OF THE DUCHY OF HODINY
HERZOG DYLAN I DES HERZOGTUMS HODINIEN
TTOČ DÝLYN I ÓVŠKY TTÓČKY OV HÓDYNY

WIKI PAGE - HODŠKÍNTYA WIKIPAGE

"I'm not saying you're right, I'm just saying you're not wrong."  - Duke Dylan I

*I'm super obsessed with conlangs, so I'm always willing to help you on yours! See the wikipage entitled Hodškíntya for my best conlang.* 
Reply
#26
(16 Aug 2016, 20:15:15)Duchy of Hodiny Wrote: Since these arguments between you and I never end well and nothing ever comes out of them, shall we get back to the main topic on this thread and not have people releasing hate speeches upon other people unprovoked?

Is the point of politics not to convince the other side? And, there you go, continuing to accuse me of having some secret hate grudge against you. Once again, I'm jaded to that sort of nonsense. I get that a lot, and if that's the best kind of retort you can give me, then I agree, let us get back to the main topic. If you wish.
President Ghost 2017
At Congress: "Aw, shut up you sick fruitcake! I'm talking here!" -President Ghost

Member of the Holy League

Baller Friday Party Host
Reply
#27
Given enough troops, resources, and papal sanction, the Holy Empire would be happy to go into the Middle East and defeat the Caliphate, and perhaps the entire Mohammedan world.

Of course, this will not happen for a long time, if ever.

Thus, since the Holy Empire is vehemently opposed to Islam, it does not follow that the Holy Empire should be compared to ISIS.
Reply
#28
Can we get back to the United States of America falling, and the possibility of it never returning???

That'd be greeaat.
The Government of the Kingdom of Madrona in exile

o Nationalist o Activist o Monarchist o Royalist o Separatist o Humanist o Philanthropist o Realist o Research Scientist o Imperialist o Patriot o Progressive o
Reply
#29
(16 Aug 2016, 21:03:44)Tjorvi Wrote: Can we get back to the United States of America falling, and the possibility of it never returning???

That'd be greeaat.

The federal government of the US is already almost entirely inconsequential to our daily lives, so its collapse wouldn't affect us much (coming from a Native Texan, I'm sure other Americans are screwed)
[Image: 9768554.png]
Siwa Sopako Wogo Sani-Hong Kunoku
Manu ku awaso yo Tongowa Manuka hehe yoma tise.

If a post doesn't have a question mark, it isn't a question.
If it isn't a question, I'm not asking you anything, I'm telling you.
Reply
#30
Haha Texas has been taking steps to survive without the United States proper for some time from what I understand. I suspect, however you are right in that many other American states would have "difficulties"
The Government of the Kingdom of Madrona in exile

o Nationalist o Activist o Monarchist o Royalist o Separatist o Humanist o Philanthropist o Realist o Research Scientist o Imperialist o Patriot o Progressive o
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)