Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is America going to collapse and never come up again?
If Hillary Clinton is elected president, I do think secession would be in order, as the validity of the elections themselves would have to be called into question. There is no way the American public (at least, ignoring those who live in New England, illegal-immigrant areas, the entire East and West Coast and Hawaii, Illinois and most of the Ohio area) is stupid enough to vote for Hillary Clinton.
(16 Aug 2016, 21:49:19)Tjorvi Wrote: Haha Texas has been taking steps to survive without the United States proper for some time from what I understand. I suspect, however you are right in that many other American states would have "difficulties"

Texas has its own power grid, correct? I thought I saw on some show somewhere that the western US has a big grid and the eastern US has a big grid, and then there's Texas. 

I've always wanted to visit Texas. Houston looks nice with the disorganization of building codes (I'm OCD, by the way), and I hear Lubbock has some pretty weird weather. 

Not to mention the tornadoes...
DUKE DYLAN I OF THE DUCHY OF HODINY
HERZOG DYLAN I DES HERZOGTUMS HODINIEN
TTOČ DÝLYN I ÓVŠKY TTÓČKY OV HÓDYNY

WIKI PAGE - HODŠKÍNTYA WIKIPAGE

"I'm not saying you're right, I'm just saying you're not wrong."  - Duke Dylan I

*I'm super obsessed with conlangs, so I'm always willing to help you on yours! See the wikipage entitled Hodškíntya for my best conlang.* 
(16 Aug 2016, 21:51:59)Emperor Markus II Wrote: If Hillary Clinton is elected president, I do think secession would be in order, as the validity of the elections themselves would have to be called into question. There is no way the American public (at least, ignoring those who live in New England, illegal-immigrant areas, the entire East and West Coast and Hawaii, Illinois and most of the Ohio area) is stupid enough to vote for Hillary Clinton.

By Illinois you must mean Chicago. 

"I'm not saying you're right, I'm just saying you're not wrong."  - Duke Dylan I

*I'm super obsessed with conlangs, so I'm always willing to help you on yours! See the wikipage entitled Hodškíntya for my best conlang.* 
My dear man, have you ever visited East Saint Louis? I was there all-too recently. It is trashy, desolate, and crime-ridden. I would furthermore note that the city of St. Louis is named after the Saint Louis, who would be embarrassed to be the city's namesake today, since both east and west St. Louis are hovels of crime, decadence, and liberalism.

I would also note that the only good part of Saint Louis is the area around Kirkwood. Even still, I am unimpressed by the Unitarian Universalist Church they happen to have in Kirkwood (it must be removed for the sake of sanity).
(16 Aug 2016, 21:57:58)Emperor Markus II Wrote: My dear man, have you ever visited East Saint Louis? I was there all-too recently. It is trashy, desolate, and crime-ridden. I would furthermore note that the city of St. Louis is named after the Saint Louis, who would be embarrassed to be the city's namesake today, since both east and west St. Louis are hovels of crime, decadence, and liberalism.

I would also note that the only good part of Saint Louis is the area around Kirkwood. Even still, I am unimpressed by the Unitarian Universalist Church they happen to have in Kirkwood (it must be removed for the sake of sanity).

I have been down to St. Louis more than I can count. I don't live too far from it actually. I love going down there during the day to see the arch, get on an airplane, watch the Cardinals crush the Cubs...good times.

It's said only 9% of voters voted for Hillary and Trump, or 4.5% each if you split it down the middle. That being said..

Honestly though I think Texas would probably unite most of the Southern States around it to create a new nation, Hawaiʻi would probably become a monarchy again, I can see Alaska being absorbed by either Canada or Russia, the Eastern States might band together, and the Western and Central States would either try to make it on their own or create several new nations.
The Government of the Kingdom of Madrona in exile

o Nationalist o Activist o Monarchist o Royalist o Separatist o Humanist o Philanthropist o Realist o Research Scientist o Imperialist o Patriot o Progressive o
(16 Aug 2016, 22:00:04)Tjorvi Wrote: It's said only 9% of voters voted for Hillary and Trump, or 4.5% each if you split it down the middle. That being said..

Honestly though I think Texas would probably unite most of the Southern States around it to create a new nation, Hawaiʻi would probably become a monarchy again, I can see Alaska being absorbed by either Canada or Russia, the Eastern States might band together, and the Western and Central States would either try to make it on their own or create several new nations.

It would be quite interesting to see the states go every man for himself. I'm sure Chicago would get away from us first chance they get, leaving this big flat grassland that has no money.

I can see Michigan and several other border states (or at least large swathes of them) being absorbed by Canada perhaps. It would give Canada more agricultural land, which would be an obvious thing to send troops to secure.
The Government of the Kingdom of Madrona in exile

o Nationalist o Activist o Monarchist o Royalist o Separatist o Humanist o Philanthropist o Realist o Research Scientist o Imperialist o Patriot o Progressive o
And out of this disunity, the Holy Roman Empire would naturally arise to crush dissidents and enforce, finally and most sublimely, the truths of Christianity to the errors of the New York and Californian liberals.
(16 Aug 2016, 22:32:30)Emperor Markus II Wrote: And out of this disunity, the Holy Roman Empire would naturally arise to crush dissidents and enforce, finally and most sublimely, the truths of Christianity to the errors of the New York and Californian liberals.

There are even many people who identify as conservatives in America and especially conservatives elsewhere who don't have all the same views you have.