Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
State of Sandus
(25 Aug 2016, 19:23:20)Tierney Wrote:
(25 Aug 2016, 02:00:17)KremlumSandus Wrote: Currency: Persuma

(25 Aug 2016, 19:22:07)DNSgov Wrote: What is Persuma, Bowen?

Oh! Sorry. I'm a bit tired from my first week back at college.
 [Image: Flag_of_San_Dover.png]

Violette "Suzuki" Clingersmith

Co-Founder and Leader of the Drew Star Line Legacy (2005-)
Creator and Caretaker of the Sunþrawegaz Kuningadōmas (2017-)

Uskorian Knight of the Bachelorette, Novian Baroness of the Fennec Fox,
Recipient of the Sovereign Order of the Rose, Recipient of the Order of Uskor, Member of the Austenasian Order.

(25 Aug 2016, 19:22:06)Tierney Wrote: No, your churches massive cover-up of sex crimes against children is a travesty. What Will did was more of an insult to the idea of decency, but on top of that his hand was kind of forced. Given that you weren't even there to get a good first hand look, maybe keeping schtum is best, eh Marky?

There is no "massive" cover-up of sex crimes. You are in no position to insult so gravely the saintly men that are our Roman Catholic prelates. Furthermore, His Holiness, Francis the First, General Pastor of the Universal Church, is already fighting very hard against any corrupt or liberal bishops and priests who are harming the young.

Sandus' currency :)

Edit:
(25 Aug 2016, 19:24:34)DNSgov Wrote: Oh! Sorry. I'm a bit tired from my first week back at college.
Ahhh, she got it :P I know the feel of going back to College. I hope you manage to get good nights of sleep quickly.
Simply Communist.
(25 Aug 2016, 19:24:49)phunanon Wrote:

Sandus' currency :)
Sandus' blood money, as far as I am concerned!
(25 Aug 2016, 19:25:19)Emperor Markus II Wrote: Sandus' blood money, as far as I am concerned!

Blood money only really applies to money earned through physical violence to another person: so can you substantiate this claim with a list of victims?
"For a timeless moment, a reality is experienced that exposes a gleam of the transcendental reality, in which universe and self, sender and receiver, are one." - Albert Hofmann

[Image: OAqnJea.png]

Minister of Diplomatic Affairs, Sandus. Find me on skype at live:jt148

Do not try to intellectualize this, so as to squirm your way out of the great crime your country has perpetrated.
(25 Aug 2016, 19:24:49)phunanon Wrote: Ahhh, she got it :P I know the feel of going back to College. I hope you manage to get good nights of sleep quickly.

Well, my 6-8 class was canceled today, so at least I get extra sleep time so I can be well rested for the opening shift at work tomorrow! Anyways, trying not to derail Sandus' thread, so back to the topic.

Welcome (back?) Publicola! I am Suzuki of New Starland. It is a pleasure to meet you.
 [Image: Flag_of_San_Dover.png]

Violette "Suzuki" Clingersmith

Co-Founder and Leader of the Drew Star Line Legacy (2005-)
Creator and Caretaker of the Sunþrawegaz Kuningadōmas (2017-)

Uskorian Knight of the Bachelorette, Novian Baroness of the Fennec Fox,
Recipient of the Sovereign Order of the Rose, Recipient of the Order of Uskor, Member of the Austenasian Order.

(25 Aug 2016, 19:29:11)Emperor Markus II Wrote: Do not try to intellectualize this, so as to squirm your way out of the great crime your country has perpetrated.

"Don't think while I'm trying to make you look bad"

Sorry Marky-mark, we don't just turn our brains off here in Sandus.
"For a timeless moment, a reality is experienced that exposes a gleam of the transcendental reality, in which universe and self, sender and receiver, are one." - Albert Hofmann

(25 Aug 2016, 19:24:35)Emperor Markus II Wrote:
(25 Aug 2016, 19:22:06)Tierney Wrote: No, your churches massive cover-up of sex crimes against children is a travesty. What Will did was more of an insult to the idea of decency, but on top of that his hand was kind of forced. Given that you weren't even there to get a good first hand look, maybe keeping schtum is best, eh Marky?

There is no "massive" cover-up of sex crimes. You are in no position to insult so gravely the saintly men that are our Roman Catholic prelates. Furthermore, His Holiness, Francis the First, General Pastor of the Universal Church, is already fighting very hard against any corrupt or liberal bishops and priests who are harming the young.

There isn't currently, but there sure as hell was. And, as someone who has never sexually abused a child or had a large organisation cover that kind of crime up, yes I am.

This thread is about the State of Sandus, let's try to keep it that way.
The Government of the Kingdom of Madrona in exile

o Nationalist o Activist o Monarchist o Royalist o Separatist o Humanist o Philanthropist o Realist o Research Scientist o Imperialist o Patriot o Progressive o