Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
State of Sandus
(25 Aug 2016, 19:46:18)Tjorvi Wrote: This thread is about the State of Sandus, let's try to keep it that way.
Nah, I say, if OP wants to bash Markus to shreds until he stops replying to the thread like he always does when he's logically cornered, let him!
Simply Communist.
(25 Aug 2016, 19:29:11)Emperor Markus II Wrote: Do not try to intellectualize this, so as to squirm your way out of the great crime your country has perpetrated.

What crime is that?
[Image: govermentlogo-s8gm8.png?w=750]
(25 Aug 2016, 22:04:14)KremlumSandus Wrote:
(25 Aug 2016, 19:29:11)Emperor Markus II Wrote: Do not try to intellectualize this, so as to squirm your way out of the great crime your country has perpetrated.

What crime is that?

The crime, of course, of not subscribing to a thirty day free trial on AUDIBLE.COM!

Audible, of course, stands for:
A
U
D
I
B
Literature
E

It's the only place on the internet where you can get your squirming, sweaty little bronzed paws on hundreds of millions of audiobooks for free just by clicking on the link below!

https://www.yahoo.co.uk/404
(25 Aug 2016, 21:46:40)phunanon Wrote: Nah, I say, if OP wants to bash Markus to shreds until he stops replying to the thread like he always does when he's logically cornered, let him!

No. We've spent far too bloody long arguing about Markus derailing threads, it's not okay just because you're doing it against Markus.
[Image: buy_email_lists_21819162.jpg]
In the words of  Bill Clinton
I did was not affiliated or part take in the actions of the hackers, Dreamlight Hackerz
Not to be petty, but he did it to himself by posting illogical attacks and critiques on Sandus, simply out of mere spite against us. I am sure if we were to do the same, or anyone else for that matter, it would like bad on us and others would call us out for it.
We have called him out on it. In those threads. I am not defending Markus in any way, I am telling people to be better than him and to let somewhere be peaceful.
I did was not affiliated or part take in the actions of the hackers, Dreamlight Hackerz
I agree, but Sandus is not really a culprit of trying to underhandedly attack him.
(25 Aug 2016, 22:38:46)frix Wrote: We have called him out on it. In those threads. I am not defending Markus in any way, I am telling people to be better than him and to let somewhere be peaceful.

He did it in this thread. So we called him out on it, in this thread... I'm not seeing your argument Mr. Frisch. I agree that your point was valid in the "National punishments" thread, but here the fact is Markus instigated an attack on Sandus, in our national portfolio.
"For a timeless moment, a reality is experienced that exposes a gleam of the transcendental reality, in which universe and self, sender and receiver, are one." - Albert Hofmann

[Image: OAqnJea.png]

Minister of Diplomatic Affairs, Sandus. Find me on skype at live:jt148

"those threads" refers to threads like the Ultimatum thread, which have been started by Markus and/are are specifically about Markus' attacks on the community. That could have been worded better, sorry. Shamus tried to return this thread back to being on topic. Bowen instead decided to say that it's okay to keep things off topic so that Markus is insulted even more. To be clear, it is not okay to keep things of topic.
Ah, fair dues, I understand and agree. This thread should probably be pruned, to be fair, most of it after the OP is just useless.
"For a timeless moment, a reality is experienced that exposes a gleam of the transcendental reality, in which universe and self, sender and receiver, are one." - Albert Hofmann

[Image: OAqnJea.png]

Minister of Diplomatic Affairs, Sandus. Find me on skype at live:jt148