Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
State of Sandus
Indeed, I'm not really sure of any real reason to respond to a thread in this sub forum except for to ask for more (relevant) information or to provide it.
[Image: buy_email_lists_21819162.jpg]
In the words of  Bill Clinton
I did was not affiliated or part take in the actions of the hackers, Dreamlight Hackerz
(25 Aug 2016, 22:52:49)frix Wrote: Bowen instead decided to say that it's okay to keep things off topic so that Markus is insulted even more. To be clear, it is not okay to keep things of topic.
The OP was derailing, and I say OP-rules when it comes to threads. And, Markus insults himself without any help...
And OP now wants us to keep on topic. Same rule applies.
Simply Communist.
(25 Aug 2016, 23:02:51)phunanon Wrote:
(25 Aug 2016, 22:52:49)frix Wrote: Bowen instead decided to say that it's okay to keep things off topic so that Markus is insulted even more. To be clear, it is not okay to keep things of topic.
The OP was derailing, and I say OP-rules when it comes to threads. And, Markus insults himself without any help...
And OP now wants us to keep on topic. Same rule applies.

I would prefer to answer questions about my micronation, not respond to veiled threats or instigating insults.
[Image: govermentlogo-s8gm8.png?w=750]
(25 Aug 2016, 19:30:31)Tierney Wrote:
(25 Aug 2016, 19:29:11)Emperor Markus II Wrote: Do not try to intellectualize this, so as to squirm your way out of the great crime your country has perpetrated.

"Don't think while I'm trying to make you look bad"

Sorry Marky-mark, we don't just turn our brains off here in Sandus.

Very well. Since you have publicly insulted me in such a dishonorable fashion, with no provocation other than my legitimate criticism of your scandalous policy of harming the dignity of other people (i.e., the good Emperor Jonathan), I wish to publicly call for all micronational organizations to indefinitely exclude Sandus from all of their proceedings. I suggest in particular that the GUM does something useful for once, and prevents this menace, this false, heretical, impious, and cruel nation, to never be allowed any form of influence.

Moreover, if Sandus will continue to insult me, it will be fully honorable and within my bounds to declare war against Sandus, with this insult as a casus belli, and with the overthrow/discrediting of aforementioned state and its leaders as the war goal.
(26 Aug 2016, 03:10:22)Emperor Markus II Wrote:
(25 Aug 2016, 19:30:31)Tierney Wrote:
(25 Aug 2016, 19:29:11)Emperor Markus II Wrote: Do not try to intellectualize this, so as to squirm your way out of the great crime your country has perpetrated.

"Don't think while I'm trying to make you look bad"

Sorry Marky-mark, we don't just turn our brains off here in Sandus.

Very well. Since you have publicly insulted me in such a dishonorable fashion, with no provocation other than my legitimate criticism of your scandalous policy of harming the dignity of other people (i.e., the good Emperor Jonathan), I wish to publicly call for all micronational organizations to indefinitely exclude Sandus from all of their proceedings. I suggest in particular that the GUM does something useful for once, and prevents this menace, this false, heretical, impious, and cruel nation, to never be allowed any form of influence.

Moreover, if Sandus will continue to insult me, it will be fully honorable and within my bounds to declare war against Sandus, with this insult as a casus belli, and with the overthrow/discrediting of aforementioned state and its leaders as the war goal.

Hmm...what about getting back on topic? 

Where does Kremlum come from?
DUKE DYLAN I OF THE DUCHY OF HODINY
HERZOG DYLAN I DES HERZOGTUMS HODINIEN
TTOČ DÝLYN I ÓVŠKY TTÓČKY OV HÓDYNY

WIKI PAGE - HODŠKÍNTYA WIKIPAGE

"I'm not saying you're right, I'm just saying you're not wrong."  - Duke Dylan I

*I'm super obsessed with conlangs, so I'm always willing to help you on yours! See the wikipage entitled Hodškíntya for my best conlang.* 
(26 Aug 2016, 03:12:43)Duchy of Hodiny Wrote: Where does Kremlum come from?

Thank you.

Back in 2009, Sandus had an elementary conlang called Sandum Latin, where endings which ended with "um" were adjectives and "us" endings were nouns. So, Kremlum, which comes from the Russian word "kreml" and its English cognate "kremlin," means "the Kremlin of Sandus." Today, since Sandus has real Latin as one of its three official languages, we tend to use the transliterated Russian in cases which corresponds to the cases used in Latin.

For more information, see: https://sandus.org/2015/06/26/office-of-...um-jargon/
(26 Aug 2016, 03:28:31)KremlumSandus Wrote:
(26 Aug 2016, 03:12:43)Duchy of Hodiny Wrote: Where does Kremlum come from?

Thank you.

Back in 2009, Sandus had an elementary conlang called Sandum Latin, where endings which ended with "um" were adjectives and "us" endings were nouns. So, Kremlum, which comes from the Russian word "kreml" and its English cognate "kremlin," means "the Kremlin of Sandus." Today, since Sandus has real Latin as one of its three official languages, we tend to use the transliterated Russian in cases which corresponds to the cases used in Latin.

For more information, see: https://sandus.org/2015/06/26/office-of-...um-jargon/

That's cool.

"I'm not saying you're right, I'm just saying you're not wrong."  - Duke Dylan I

*I'm super obsessed with conlangs, so I'm always willing to help you on yours! See the wikipage entitled Hodškíntya for my best conlang.* 
Where does Sôgmô come from?

The term Sôgmô comes from the Western Abenaki word for chief or king. The accents make the Os nasalised, and can also be rendered as S8gm8 (in Sandus, this is considered informal). As Western Abenaki is an Algonquin language, it is related to the terms "Sachem" and "Sagamore," which have become more commonplace in the English language but are derived from Massachusetts area Algonquin peoples (esp. Narragansett). In Sandus, the adjective associated with "sôgmô" is "sagamorial," much like "gubernatorial" to "governor."

More information: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sachem