• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ask your questions here
Hey, 

So the MEG has been launched.

If you missed that you can read it 

Here (forum)
Here (Daily Micronational)
and here (Coprieta Standard)

Now, we understand that with every innovation there is bound to be some skepticism and questions about the works of all of it.

This is the place where you can ask any and all questions relating to the MEG, its working, the banking system, the MicroCoin currency.

You can also shoot me or Twain a PM and we will get back to you as quickly as we can!
Lucas Campos, Anax of Koss
http://www.stateofkoss.com
There are bound to be questions and/or concerns about this, so let me point out that when you register on the system, you will be given a series of letters and numbers. That is what you use to login, not your email or registry name or anything of the sort.

Let me differentiate between registry and account. Your registry is what you log in and out of. Your accounts are what are accessed and created through your registry. Please make only one registry, and if you can please make it under your own name. From there you can create personal accounts, an account for your bank, and accounts for your businesses. However, you will only receive the 10,000 Coin starting balance for your first account.

Please do NOT make more than one registry, as that is considered using a loophole to gain access to multiple starter funds and is illegal.

Thank you!
[Image: 598px-Esseseal.png]
Henry Clémens
Count of Siñbaša, Marquis of New Keutschen, former Lord of the Commonwealth
OAO SEO SAV GKIS KOP KSR CUR OIF KOC MOT KOS CSB CRL COG
Former Lord of the Essian Commonwealth, former Chair of the Grand Unified Micronational, Founder and former President of the Federated States of America

Is there a way to see a list of accounts globally, as opposed to having to hunt down account numbers to facilitate transactions? When I access the link available under the toolbar at the top of the screen, only my account is listed ....
Liam Sinclair
Editor, Coprieta Standard
(28 Aug 2016, 00:03:04)Liam Sinclair Wrote: Is there a way to see a list of accounts globally, as opposed to having to hunt down account numbers to facilitate transactions? When I access the link available under the toolbar at the top of the screen, only my account is listed ....

I've noticed the same thing. I'm going to talk to the council about it, because while we want to make transactions as easy as possible we also want to allow for personal privacy. It'll all depend on what those in the council think when I speak with them next. :)
Henry Clémens
Former Lord of the Essian Commonwealth, former Chair of the Grand Unified Micronational, Founder and former President of the Federated States of America

(27 Aug 2016, 23:59:41)Twain Wrote: Please do NOT make more than one registry, as that is considered using a loophole to gain access to multiple starter funds and is illegal.
Welcome to the issues we're combatting...

My question is, beyond that 10k MC, is any other currency leaving/entering the system? If not, then you've adopted the Eodusian model ;)
Simply Communist.
I've created the commodity "Eocoin," and I said there was a total of 10. But it seems to say there is 0 total, and I don't really know how to use this system to rectify that.
Simply Communist.
(29 Aug 2016, 17:40:30)phunanon Wrote: I've created the commodity "Eocoin," and I said there was a total of 10. But it seems to say there is 0 total, and I don't really know how to use this system to rectify that.

I believe there was a similar problem with another commodity. I'd contact Karl (Luxor) privately to see what he can do.

Another thing regarding help, I am trying my best to be on the MEG Discord voice chat often to answer any questions or concerns people might have, or to walk them through something, or what have you. To join the Discord, click this link.
Henry Clémens

How do you create a primary account
HM King Max I
Kingdom of Jupiter and Greater Territories.
Quote:I just don't care, I respect who you are if you respect who I am. 
Kingdomjupiter.weebly.com 
(1 Sep 2016, 04:00:25)MaxofJupiter Wrote: How do you create a primary account

Right, this might be a quite late reply, but in the Navigation bar, the top menu, or whatever you want to call it, there should be a menu item called Transactions and Accounts. If you click on that, there should be a sub-menu item Primary. If the radio button next to your account is not ticked, tick it, and press submit. If there are no accounts, you have no account, I suppose.
Is there any chance of a message system, or simple forum, or even contact details for accounts? Whoever purchases Eocoin can only liquidate it by PMing me, but I can't spend the time gallivanting about to find who owns which banks, etc.
Simply Communist.