Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ask your questions here
(2 Sep 2016, 17:52:33)phunanon Wrote: Is there any chance of a message system, or simple forum, or even contact details for accounts? Whoever purchases Eocoin can only liquidate it by PMing me, but I can't spend the time gallivanting about to find who owns which banks, etc.

Well, the backend was made with this in mind, I'll just have to try to create a visual interface for it.
(2 Sep 2016, 17:52:33)phunanon Wrote: Is there any chance of a message system, or simple forum, or even contact details for accounts? Whoever purchases Eocoin can only liquidate it by PMing me, but I can't spend the time gallivanting about to find who owns which banks, etc.

Well plan to make an account list.

As for messaging, there is a forum right here. There is a Discord, and there is a Skype.
[Image: 598px-Esseseal.png]
Henry Clémens
Count of Siñbaša, Marquis of New Keutschen, former Lord of the Commonwealth
OAO SEO SAV GKIS KOP KSR CUR OIF KOC MOT KOS CSB CRL COG
Former Lord of the Essian Commonwealth, former Chair of the Grand Unified Micronational, Founder and former President of the Federated States of America

Was I supposed to get money when I signed up?
HM King Max I
Kingdom of Jupiter and Greater Territories.
Quote:I just don't care, I respect who you are if you respect who I am. 
Kingdomjupiter.weebly.com 
(2 Sep 2016, 19:47:55)Twain Wrote: As for messaging, there is a forum right here. There is a Discord, and there is a Skype.
As I said, I don't want to gallivant about trying to find the Bank of Lurk representative, or whoever owns Aerosoft, etc. If I had their contact details, even if twere for this forum, then that'd be fine.
Simply Communist.
Will there be any integration of the MEG with the GUM?
Simply Communist.
I've just reported my currency (Kina Dollars) Uhm, could you or your staff try to accept it, along with my Country (The Direct Democracy of Desha)? 

Thanks!
(25 Sep 2016, 20:48:00)PresidentHoover Wrote: I've just reported my currency (Kina Dollars) Uhm, could you or your staff try to accept it, along with my Country (The Direct Democracy of Desha)? 

Hey,

I just approved it, but in the future please refrain from making multiple requests within the system, there were 7 different Kina Dollars to approve and three registration of the Direct Democracy of Desha.

Thanks!
Lucas Campos, Anax of Koss
http://www.stateofkoss.com