Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Feature requests and bug reports
If you think you've found a bug, miss a feature, or generally have any ideas how to make the system better, we will be glad to hear your opinions.
Would something like this not be better directly integrated with the website? Are you not going to be releasing this to outlets like the Facebook group?
Simply Communist.
(28 Aug 2016, 02:27:50)phunanon Wrote: Would something like this not be better directly integrated with the website? Are you not going to be releasing this to outlets like the Facebook group?

Meaning micronation.org?
(28 Aug 2016, 07:25:20)Luxor Wrote:
(28 Aug 2016, 02:27:50)phunanon Wrote: Would something like this not be better directly integrated with the website? Are you not going to be releasing this to outlets like the Facebook group?
Meaning micronation.org?
Meaning your MEG website, like, have a forum for MEG users, which may not have micronation.org forum accounts.
Simply Communist.
(28 Aug 2016, 15:32:32)phunanon Wrote:
(28 Aug 2016, 07:25:20)Luxor Wrote:
Meaning micronation.org?
Meaning your MEG website, like, have a forum for MEG users, which may not have micronation.org forum accounts.

Not really, the GUM has a subforum dedicated to them, they just don't use it as much.

The MEG was created by MicroWiki nations, although nations from communities may come to use it, it is primarily focused here.
Lucas Campos, Anax of Koss
http://www.stateofkoss.com
I do intend to see to it that this subforum is active, because we will have members who do not use Skype, Discord, or Telegram, and so this would be their primary medium of communication.
[Image: 598px-Esseseal.png]
Henry Clémens
Count of Siñbaša, Marquis of New Keutschen, former Lord of the Commonwealth
OAO SEO SAV GKIS KOP KSR CUR OIF KOC MOT KOS CSB CRL COG
Former Lord of the Essian Commonwealth, former Chair of the Grand Unified Micronational, Founder and former President of the Federated States of America

Hey, I tried creating the Vyktoryan Dollar as a commodity, but the bank app created it twice, one as Vyktoryan Dollar and another as vyktoryan_dollar. Both are apparently linked to the same commodity and it seems to have created 2 million units rather than the 1 million I wanted. Even worse though it that it's listed four times in my Primary account commodities.

Other than that, I really like the system. :P
Libertas est victoria.

His Royal Majesty James-Robert Knight, 1st King of Vyktory, Former King of Edenia, Chairman of the Vyktoryan Broadcasting Corporation, Chairman of the Vyktoryan Football Association, Editor of the Vyktory Free Press, Operator of VBC Prime, Former Delegate of the Grand Unified Micronational, Lord of the Vyktoryan Order, Chairman of Kingstown Dragons Football Club, Chairman of Vyktory Dragons Rocket Football Club, Webmaster of the Micronational Rocket League.
I've received a message, but when I click on it to read it, it doesn't load (just a blank page, except for the Dashboard sidebar and the top menu). A possible bug?
Liam Sinclair
Editor, Coprieta Standard
(30 Aug 2016, 01:05:16)Liam Sinclair Wrote: I've received a message, but when I click on it to read it, it doesn't load (just a blank page, except for the Dashboard sidebar and the top menu). A possible bug?

Certainly, it sounds like one. Do you perhaps know the message ID (you can see it in the URL) or the title of it?
(30 Aug 2016, 17:35:50)Luxor Wrote: Certainly, it sounds like one. Do you perhaps know the message ID (you can see it in the URL) or the title of it?

Msg #: 55
Title: cmdapr_head
When: 2016-08-28 19:11:03
Liam Sinclair
Editor, Coprieta Standard