Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Feature requests and bug reports
Will my issue of Eocoin having a blank value be fixed any time soon? :/
Simply Communist.
How do I create an account, I tried to register but it won't let me in.
HM King Max I
Kingdom of Jupiter and Greater Territories.
Quote:I just don't care, I respect who you are if you respect who I am. 
Kingdomjupiter.weebly.com 
(31 Aug 2016, 00:52:52)phunanon Wrote: Will my issue of Eocoin having a blank value be fixed any time soon? :/

Yes, the problem is that you issued a commodity, without a bank account in the system. In the dashboard you can see on the centre-left a Add your account or Create your account.

It should solve your problem.
Lucas Campos, Anax of Koss
http://www.stateofkoss.com
Is it possible to transfer the Bank of Shorewell account to our system? Once we take over we have control of the bank and would need to know the log in and have it transferred under our name or at e least suspend Bilals once we take over and we can open a new one.
(31 Aug 2016, 14:10:04)Pinkyadviser Wrote: Is it possible to transfer the Bank of Shorewell  account to our system? Once we take over we have control of the bank and would need to know the log in and have it transferred under our name or at e least suspend Bilals once we take over and we can open a new one.

??? 

Alright, look Arooj. If you're so POed about not leading a micronation, then just create one yourself instead of trying to undermine your cousin. Get over this obsession now, and move on to more proactive projects.
 [Image: Flag_of_San_Dover.png]

Violette "Suzuki" Clingersmith

Co-Founder and Leader of the Drew Star Line Legacy (2005-)
Creator and Caretaker of the Sunþrawegaz Kuningadōmas (2017-)

Uskorian Knight of the Bachelorette, Novian Baroness of the Fennec Fox,
Recipient of the Sovereign Order of the Rose, Recipient of the Order of Uskor, Member of the Austenasian Order.

I have registered five times and yet it won't let me log in.
HM King Max I
(31 Aug 2016, 13:37:56)lucascampos Wrote: Yes, the problem is that you issued a commodity, without a bank account in the system. In the dashboard you can see on the centre-left a Add your account or Create your account.

It should solve your problem.
Well, firstly, your system should not have let me done that...
Secondly, I did create an account, and had issue with getting MicroCoin into it, but it did not also take the Eocoin with it. In fact, all I noticed was it blanked out the amount of Eocoin.
Simply Communist.
I'll look into it in a few hours, thank you for your input.
(31 Aug 2016, 00:42:51)Liam Sinclair Wrote:
(30 Aug 2016, 17:35:50)Luxor Wrote: Certainly, it sounds like one. Do you perhaps know the message ID (you can see it in the URL) or the title of it?

Msg #: 55
Title: cmdapr_head
When: 2016-08-28 19:11:03

To contradict my previous statement, I have looked into the issue and have determined the cause. I will try to dispense a solution tomorrow.
(31 Aug 2016, 19:57:41)MaxofJupiter Wrote: I have registered five times and yet it won't let me log in.

You have registered five registries? Please refrain from making any more. Instead, use the "forgot username" button. Note that you should be using your account identifier rather than your email or anything of that sort.
[Image: 598px-Esseseal.png]
Henry Clémens
Count of Siñbaša, Marquis of New Keutschen, former Lord of the Commonwealth
OAO SEO SAV GKIS KOP KSR CUR OIF KOC MOT KOS CSB CRL COG
Former Lord of the Essian Commonwealth, former Chair of the Grand Unified Micronational, Founder and former President of the Federated States of America

Sorry I did not get that. (Brain fart)
HM King Max I