Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Hampshire: The case for sovereign statehood
Hm, it seems rather that the problem with New Hampshire, and states in that area, is not really the states themselves, but rather the people who live within them. Perhaps this entire debacle could be avoided if we began a program of mass-deportation to remove these insurrectionists.

Of course, I'm not necessarily opposed to secession anymore, especially if "Crooked" Hillary Clinton is elected president. If that happened, I would fully support New Hampshire's secession. However, if Donald Trump is elected, I expect every state to remain in the Union, or they will hear our righteous indignation.
(30 Aug 2016, 23:40:55)Emperor Markus II Wrote: Hm, it seems rather that the problem with New Hampshire, and states in that area, is not really the states themselves, but rather the people who live within them. Perhaps this entire debacle could be avoided if we began a program of mass-deportation to remove these insurrectionists.

Of course, I'm not necessarily opposed to secession anymore, especially if "Crooked" Hillary Clinton is elected president. If that happened, I would fully support New Hampshire's secession. However, if Donald Trump is elected, I expect every state to remain in the Union, or they will hear our righteous indignation.

It's okay and holy to crush secession if Donald Trump is elected, but if Clinton is elected, then it's fine to secede. Double Standard.
President Ghost 2017
At Congress: "Aw, shut up you sick fruitcake! I'm talking here!" -President Ghost

Member of the Holy League

Baller Friday Party Host
(30 Aug 2016, 23:40:55)Emperor Markus II Wrote: It's okay and holy to crush secession if Donald Trump is elected, but if Clinton is elected, then it's fine to secede. Double Standard.

You've mistaken Marky-mark for someone who cares about democracy: he cares about what he thinks the world should be like, and nothing else.
"For a timeless moment, a reality is experienced that exposes a gleam of the transcendental reality, in which universe and self, sender and receiver, are one." - Albert Hofmann

[Image: OAqnJea.png]

Minister of Diplomatic Affairs, Sandus. Find me on skype at live:jt148

(30 Aug 2016, 23:40:55)Emperor Markus II Wrote: Hm, it seems rather that the problem with New Hampshire, and states in that area, is not really the states themselves, but rather the people who live within them. Perhaps this entire debacle could be avoided if we began a program of mass-deportation to remove these insurrectionists.

What is this?  The people of New Hampshire are the problem?  Calling for mass deportation?  Also why would it be different if Donald Trump was elected president instead of Hillary Clinton?  Is our right to self-determination only 'conditional' in your mind?
#NHExit is a movement to peacefully establish a sovereign state of New Hampshire.

Proposed amendment to the New Hampshire Constitution:

[Art.] 7. [State Sovereignty.] The people of this state have the sole and exclusive right to, by referendum, call a convention for the purpose of reform, and to declare of governing themselves as a free, sovereign, and independent state; and do, and forever hereafter shall, exercise and enjoy every power, jurisdiction, and right, pertaining thereto, which is not, or may not hereafter be, by them expressly delegated to the United States of America in congress assembled. in pursuit of self government.

[Image: Tqfvxjo.png]
You have to understand something very important about him; he contradicts himself from time to time, believes it would be better to have a war between the two largest religions on the planet, and that we should go back to.. I believe it was the 10th century in style of living? Ignore him as best you can.
The Government of the Kingdom of Madrona in exile

o Nationalist o Activist o Monarchist o Royalist o Separatist o Humanist o Philanthropist o Realist o Research Scientist o Imperialist o Patriot o Progressive o
I would imagine that true independence would be possible for most movements, however for the first 5-20 years (depending) they might need some "help" from the "Motherland" as it were. I can't imagine an independent New Hampshire would be much different.
The Government of the Kingdom of Madrona in exile

o Nationalist o Activist o Monarchist o Royalist o Separatist o Humanist o Philanthropist o Realist o Research Scientist o Imperialist o Patriot o Progressive o