Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is God good or evil?
Let's have a discussion on whether you think God is good or evil. What are your reasons for believing so?
I suppose this would largely depend on whether you're talking about First or Second Testament.
The Government of the Kingdom of Madrona in exile

o Nationalist o Activist o Monarchist o Royalist o Separatist o Humanist o Philanthropist o Realist o Research Scientist o Imperialist o Patriot o Progressive o
God is neither, because God doesn't exist. There is no scientific evidence to prove any divine existence, although there is plenty of proof to disavow any such claims. Also, the statistics of any one faith, of the the thousands, if not millions of faiths practiced on this planet alone, to be based on any factual evidence is so substantially low that I'm surprised logic hasn't unconverted many people already. 

However, despite my non-belief, I must say that humanity's faith in divinity is one of the greatest things a culture portrays. And since studying culture is my forte, I find religion to have many moral goods, and if something nonexistent can stir up a sense of unity among differing groups of people, I do not see any harm or vice in believing in God.
 [Image: Flag_of_San_Dover.png]

Violette "Suzuki" Clingersmith

Co-Founder and Leader of the Drew Star Line Legacy (2005-)
Creator and Caretaker of the Sunþrawegaz Kuningadōmas (2017-)

Uskorian Knight of the Bachelorette, Novian Baroness of the Fennec Fox,
Recipient of the Sovereign Order of the Rose, Recipient of the Order of Uskor, Member of the Austenasian Order.

If there is a God, you'd have to say they are either indifferent or evil. You don't get the power to prevent child rape and then just not use it as a fundamentally good being.
"For a timeless moment, a reality is experienced that exposes a gleam of the transcendental reality, in which universe and self, sender and receiver, are one." - Albert Hofmann

[Image: OAqnJea.png]

Minister of Diplomatic Affairs, Sandus. Find me on skype at live:jt148

Can we start having Micronational discussions and not these irrevelant ones?? This is the reason these forums are crazy and despised.

This isn't only to you but to others also, go start an all questions , debate, religon, etc. forum where you guys can debate these things that don't matter in Micronationalism. Let's keep these forums to Micronational topics and stop when expressing your opinion  by being rude. Just keep it nice and civil.

Now some of you are going to day that leave these forums if you can't handle it. I am just giving advice. BTW, someone's going to spam this phrase called leave these forums if you can't handle it especially since I said you will spam it.
Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
By Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
The description of this section is literally:

"General Discussion
Discuss anything and everything here. Just keep it civil."

So this is the correct place for non-micronational discussion. If you don't want to be involved, just don't involve yourself. No one will begrudge you that liberty.
"For a timeless moment, a reality is experienced that exposes a gleam of the transcendental reality, in which universe and self, sender and receiver, are one." - Albert Hofmann

(31 Aug 2016, 12:25:23)Tierney Wrote: The description of this section is literally:

"General Discussion
Discuss anything and everything here. Just keep it civil."

So this is the correct place for non-micronational discussion. If you don't want to be involved, just don't involve yourself. No one will begrudge you that liberty.

General discussion of Micronational things not these religious controversial topics.
Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
(31 Aug 2016, 12:27:31)kingbilalirfan Wrote: General discussion of Micronational things not these religious controversial topics.

Incorrect; this part of the forum has always been for non-micronational topics. Again "Discuss anything and everything" means anything and everything. Not "anything and everything micronational". That's why the section above this one is called "Micronational Discussion". The delineation is more than clear.

Under General discussion it says Discussion of Micronations in General.
And General discussion, Media, Culture, Economy's, and Diplomacy are all under Micronational discussion! So I have proved my point in this and the previous post.