Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is God good or evil?
(31 Aug 2016, 12:36:03)kingbilalirfan Wrote: Under General discussion it says Discussion of Micronations in General.

That's "Micronational Discussion; General Discussion" whereas this is in "General Discussion; Humanities". The General Discussion sub-board of the Micronational Discussion Board is for the general discussion of micronations. Here in the Humanities sub-board of the General Discussion board, we have the general discussion of humanities, micronational or otherwise. The names for the sections could be more clear, but the point stands, this board is designed for non-micronational discussions. So long as they be civil.
"For a timeless moment, a reality is experienced that exposes a gleam of the transcendental reality, in which universe and self, sender and receiver, are one." - Albert Hofmann

[Image: OAqnJea.png]

Minister of Diplomatic Affairs, Sandus. Find me on skype at live:jt148

Sorry, I was looking at the subsection of General discussion. Yes you are right it says anything everything and keep it civil.
Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
By Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
What is the semantic definition of "god"?
[Image: govermentlogo-s8gm8.png?w=750]
I was assuming a monotheistic type God: creator of the universe, omnipresent, omniscient, omnipotent, omnishambolic.
"For a timeless moment, a reality is experienced that exposes a gleam of the transcendental reality, in which universe and self, sender and receiver, are one." - Albert Hofmann

[Image: OAqnJea.png]

Minister of Diplomatic Affairs, Sandus. Find me on skype at live:jt148

In which case, my answer is: N/A
[Image: govermentlogo-s8gm8.png?w=750]
(31 Aug 2016, 03:44:41)GovLynxia Wrote: Let's have a discussion on whether you think God is good or evil. What are your reasons for believing so?

God is Markus. Everyone knows that.
Sincerely,
His Excellency,
Ned Greiner
Genghis Khan of Nedland
Duke of Alkmaar (Mahuset)
President of Lundenland (Mahuset)
President of Zelenarus (Paravia)

Richard Cunninghytholoday Wrote:Now, when I say 'oh my god nobody cares,' please don't take offence; but oh my god, nobody cares.
Lucas Campos Wrote:Oh god, so high, 420% high
(31 Aug 2016, 03:59:10)DNSgov Wrote: God is neither, because God doesn't exist.
Proof! I demand proof! Can you prove my eleventh finger does not exist?

In my view (Pragmatic Agnosticism), if there is a god, which I cannot prove there is or isn't, they/it does not seem to care about the welfare of humanity, and therefore I reciprocate for its welfare. Interpret that how you wish, because I just see "God" as either indifferent, or I-do-not-know.
Simply Communist.
I don't know if there is a God or Gods without actual evidence. Yet I am still not sure if one exists. I am very skeptical of all Religions but not the people that worship the religions, just the religions themselves. I am still thinking if there is a God or Gods or not. I am not sure if there is on. But from some stories I can figure the Christian God would be a terrible figure to follow because of Mass Genocides, Disease, etc. If the Bible were actually true which it is not, than the Christian God would be literally without a doubt worse than Hitler and Stalin. Note, I am not downplaying anybody for their religion, I am criticizing the Religion itself for having Genocide, encouraging slavery, etc.

People actually take this literally and think it is 100% True.. There are even people who would believe that 2+2 would be 5 just because the bible would say it. This is basically the saddest thing I would ever heard. But to make it simple, it would depend on Which God or Gods of what particular Religion. If it is Hinduism than they would probably a good God or Gods.

(NOTE: I am a very biased person in some cases like Religion)
Yours Truly, Giovanni Tomelleri