No, I'll watch it online (if at all)
16.67%
2 16.67%
Total 12 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2013 Summer Tour
Okay, unfortunately, today I received news that both Sápmi and Frøya have pulled out of their fixtures against the Micronationalist XI side, and although Hitra accepted our invitation, it's utterly pointless going to Norway just to play 1 match. So, we think it will be more worthwhile holding the tour in the UK. The Micronationalists XI side would hopefully be able to tour some micronations (including Sealand), and then try to face other Non-FIFA opponents in the area.

Now, this throws up some problems. The first is where are we going to be based, secondly is where can we host games, and third is what kit can we get?

Now, just in case you aren't a sporty person, there will be other opportunities too. One big one is media, as we will hope to broadcast all games over the internet and have them put into a highlights show, so if you're good with editing video, recording, commentating (though this will require a good understanding of football), feel free to put your name down.

So, what is everyone's thoughts on this?

It's disappointing that Sápmi and Frøya withdrew but such is Non-FIFA football. As for where we should be based any major UK city would in theory have the venues and accommodation we would need.
I can help you with the website and (live) streaming if you'd like.
His Majesty
Valdemar Óskyldrsson
With the Help of God, Konung of the Rhoss
[Image: 161px-Rhossr%C3%ADkiLesser2.png]
Depending on when and where it is, I'd be more than willing to help be a cameraman or something. That being said, procuring a camera better than my HD handheld video camera on a tripod might be difficult :D
His Lordship Richard I, by the Grace of God, Lord Spiritual of Mercia, Lord of Clyro, Heir to the Würtige Throne, Lord High Admiral of the Tsardom of Nolland, General of the Nollandish Army, Companion of Honour of the Tsardom of Nolland, Commander of the Order of Colour of McCarthia, Knight of the Sovereign Military Order of Sealand, Member of the Most Honourable Order of the Throne of Sandus, Knight of the Order of Adammia, OGC, CF.
will there ever be any events in North America?