Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump Presidency?
Trump - 244
Clinton - 215

Who is the next President of the United States of America? What will that mean for the USA? The World?
Trump has effectively already won, she would need to win nearly every single remaining state just to barely win while he has too far of a lead on her for her to catch up. This will be the second time she will have lost the Presidential election, the second time she will have extended her hand to the American people and said "trust me," and both times the American people said "no chance".

What does this mean for the United States, or even the world? Who knows, maybe Trump said all those sensational things simply to get people to talk about him, and maybe he really will be a good President, or maybe he will go down as the Last President of the United States of America. It's hard to predict the future.
The Government of the Kingdom of Madrona in exile

o Nationalist o Activist o Monarchist o Royalist o Separatist o Humanist o Philanthropist o Realist o Research Scientist o Imperialist o Patriot o Progressive o
President Trump has won the 2016 Presidential election. May death come swiftly to his enemies.
The Government of the Kingdom of Madrona in exile

o Nationalist o Activist o Monarchist o Royalist o Separatist o Humanist o Philanthropist o Realist o Research Scientist o Imperialist o Patriot o Progressive o
How does it feel that Trump is president of the USA ? and what is your reaction

Campinia's reaction is sad since we endorsed Jil Stein but we congratulated him

His Grace, Count, Shady Morsi 
Grand Constable of Campinia 

[Image: Personal_COA_of_Shady_Morsi.png]
i wonder if when, in the future, my grandchildren ask me where i was when donald trump became president, i'll have the heart to tell them i was doing absolutely nothing but playing a video game in bed at 2 am...
[Image: pagedivider.png]
the founder of dysnomia.
depends on who you ask, for us, really. i'm dissapointed but not to the point of tears or anger; other citizens of hiraeth are incredibly upset. we typically tend to be leftists / liberals, though, so this reaction from us isn't surprising in the slightest.
[Image: pagedivider.png]
the founder of dysnomia.
Deus Vult
[Image: Chaosundivided.png]

"Reduced to Himself, Man is too Wicked to be Free"
- Joseph de Maistre
Me and the National Council have solemnly decided to allow political refugees from the United States of America to relocate with us to Raoul Island. We will have some kind of application process online by the end of the year. However, since we still plan on leaving for Raoul in 12020 (2020), I can sadly make no guarantee for the safety of any refugee for the next 3 and a half years.
 [Image: Flag_of_San_Dover.png]

Violette "Suzuki" Clingersmith

Co-Founder and Leader of the Drew Star Line Legacy (2005-)
Creator and Caretaker of the Sunþrawegaz Kuningadōmas (2017-)

Uskorian Knight of the Bachelorette, Novian Baroness of the Fennec Fox,
Recipient of the Sovereign Order of the Rose, Recipient of the Order of Uskor, Member of the Austenasian Order.

I am quite happy that Trump won! After all, I endorsed him.
- His Excellency, The Führer of the Greater Dashist Reich
I'm not worried about the man. I'm worried about the struggling people of America. He is the voice of millions of Americans wanting real change, due to their disenfranchisement with their democratic system and establishment. I hope, if Trump brings anything, it's a legacy of more platform for the people.
Perhaps a Soviet-style system ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Simply Communist.