Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump Presidency?
Josh, are you aware that Clinton had an untold amount of digital voting machines altering Trump votes to become Clinton votes across several states?
The Government of the Kingdom of Madrona in exile

o Nationalist o Activist o Monarchist o Royalist o Separatist o Humanist o Philanthropist o Realist o Research Scientist o Imperialist o Patriot o Progressive o
(10 Nov 2016, 20:04:06)Tjorvi Wrote: Josh, are you aware that Clinton had an untold amount of digital voting machines altering Trump votes to become Clinton votes across several states?

True, I have also saw and looked into that, but the sad thing is that some people (especially Clinton supporters) will deny it.
- His Excellency, The Führer of the Greater Dashist Reich
I have to say, I supported Trump ever since the begging of this election. Trump was the only hope for the USA.
[Image: Coat_of_Arms_of_the_House_of_Daniels.png]
Edward Daniels
Micronationalist statesman and politician
(10 Nov 2016, 21:20:25)Edward Daniels Wrote: I have to say, I supported Trump ever since the begging of this election. Trump was the only hope for the USA.

Unfortunately due to my stupidity of buying into what ignorant people have been saying about him, I haven't supported him athletes first, but after watching him speak and LISTENING to his words WITHOUT taking what he said out of context, I have become a firm supporter of his after I have thoroughly listened to his speech. Not that Trump has won I am happily content.
- His Excellency, The Führer of the Greater Dashist Reich
(10 Nov 2016, 20:04:06)Tjorvi Wrote: Josh, are you aware that Clinton had an untold amount of digital voting machines altering Trump votes to become Clinton votes across several states?

What is the evidence for this claim?
(10 Nov 2016, 22:34:50)President Kit McCarthy Wrote:

Ah, we on the forums have been blessed by the rare and miraculous appearance of one of nature's greatest wonders: Canadian Sarcasm. Shamus, I love you!
 [Image: Flag_of_San_Dover.png]

Violette "Suzuki" Clingersmith

Co-Founder and Leader of the Drew Star Line Legacy (2005-)
Creator and Caretaker of the Sunþrawegaz Kuningadōmas (2017-)

Uskorian Knight of the Bachelorette, Novian Baroness of the Fennec Fox,
Recipient of the Sovereign Order of the Rose, Recipient of the Order of Uskor, Member of the Austenasian Order.

I don't have the links readily available, but I read a few articles about it - mainly in early voting situations, and it was reported in a few states, and even on reputable media (meaning left leaning liberal propaganda) sites. Google or Bing would probably be useful in this situation.
"Sola Virtus Nobilitat!"
Virtue (Valor) Alone Enobles!

Ser John Marshall, Thegn of Siar Fordell

The Thegn-Hold of Siar Fordell

Wiki Page for Siar Fordell
(10 Nov 2016, 23:05:15)Suzuki/Violette Wrote:

Ah, we on the forums have been blessed by the rare and miraculous appearance of one of nature's greatest wonders: Canadian Sarcasm. Shamus, I love you!

Who's being sarcastic? I was seriously saying that Hillary Clinton may have attempted to steal the election by means of an unnumbered, compromised electronic voting machines that would switch votes for Donald Trump to Hillary Clinton
The Government of the Kingdom of Madrona in exile

o Nationalist o Activist o Monarchist o Royalist o Separatist o Humanist o Philanthropist o Realist o Research Scientist o Imperialist o Patriot o Progressive o
(11 Nov 2016, 00:35:14)Tjorvi Wrote:
(10 Nov 2016, 23:05:15)Suzuki/Violette Wrote:

Who's being sarcastic? I was seriously saying that Hillary Clinton may have attempted to steal the election by means of an unnumbered, compromised electronic voting machines that would switch votes for Donald Trump to Hillary Clinton

If you're seriously saying it then there must be some evidence as backing for it, right?
"It is emphatically the province and duty of the Judicial Department to say what the law is."
Chief Justice John Marshall, Marbury v. Madison

President of the Amissopian Federation

(10 Nov 2016, 16:35:28)kingjohnthefirst Wrote: So apparently, because the person you voted for didn't win, that means they have to have a do-over? It's only fair when your candidate wins?

I've taken this from another thread in order to comment on it.
I think perhaps a progressive system of localised, ranked voting, would be best. Say, for example, one where the people determine who their party candidates would be, and then just keep expanding until the best people are found. However, it wouldn't stop there. If elections chose both a government, and its opposition, you could have (in the most recent example) Trump as President, and Hillary as 'Shadow-President.' The system would need the certain checks and balances, but when so many people want that second person to win, and they don't, you have just alienated them.
In a world where we're so connected by the internet, the low-level, local 'elections' could choose with people on their own devices, and at home, and then the higher-level elections chosen at a polling station.
Simply Communist.