Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
need help getting my currency recognized
can anybody help me get my nations currency recognized by other microstates? I wish to trade with others but they dont recognize my nations money can you help?

Current currency information

Name: Virtuan Ration

Symbol: R

Worth in USD: $ 1.75

Amount in federal reserve:17,00 R

nations that recognize currency:

Riot island (Dependent)
Kingcopia (Dependent)
Assassins league (Dependent)
Pheonix empire (Dependent)
V.A.R. (owner)
Presidente Trent Virtuan
Tell me more about your nation, do you have a wiki? I may be interested in establishing relations depending on the circumstances.
- His Excellency, The Führer of the Greater Dashist Reich
(10 Nov 2016, 17:06:20)President Alejandro Valentino Wrote: Tell me more about your nation, do you have a wiki? I may be interested in establishing relations depending on the circumstances.

Yes we do, we also have a website (Link on my profile) and we have a large sum or land. (next of kin relationship)
Presidente Trent Virtuan
Great! I will take a look at your website, feel free to take a look at the CNSR website if you wish, it is cnsr.weebly.com.
Well, I am going to be honest with you Trent, I visited your website and 1, you have the CNSR and my ally Zenrax listed as enemies, you are a communist nation which that may be a problem being that my government isn't fond of communist nations, you have exiled Trump supporters based on things that aren't true, and also the CNSR mostly establishes relations and alliances with serious nations. Just out of curiosity, what has Zenrax and my nation done to you for us to be on your enemies list? Also, I noticed that you have no allies listed, just enemies.
(10 Nov 2016, 16:27:55)trentsta12345 Wrote: can anybody help me get my nations currency recognized by other microstates? I wish to trade with others but they dont recognize my nations money can you help?

Riot island (Dependent)
Kingcopia (Dependent)
V.A.R. (owner)
We will review the issue. How did it do with the recent stock market dip? Is it tied to anything another currency or metal. Who old is it?
[Image: CoA_Alex.png]
His Serene Highness Prince Alexander Von Hapsburg
Prince of Wildwood, Duke of Grover 
The Only Wildwood
(10 Nov 2016, 16:27:55)trentsta12345 Wrote: can anybody help me get my nations currency recognized by other microstates? I wish to trade with others but they dont recognize my nations money can you help?

Riot island (Dependent)
Kingcopia (Dependent)
V.A.R. (owner)

First, no one here has a "microstate". Those are small macronations, such as Singapore and Liechtenstein, which are recognized by the wider world.

Second, no one is going to recognize your currency unless there's a viable reason to do so. Why would anyone want to trade with you? What do you have to trade? There's literally no point in an exchange if you aren't offering anything.

Third, you can peg your currency to whatever you want, but if no one is confident that it is really worth that much, it won't be. You have to prove that your money is valuable and comes from a reliable source before people will accept it. No one's going to accept a piece of paper from you in exchange for valuable goods just because you say it's worth a certain amount.
Supporter of memes that don't exist.
(10 Nov 2016, 19:29:51)President Alejandro Valentino Wrote: Well, I am going to be honest with you Trent, I visited your website and 1, you have the CNSR and my ally Zenrax listed as enemies, you are a communist nation which that may be a problem being that my government isn't fond of communist nations, you have exiled Trump supporters based on things that aren't true, and also the CNSR mostly establishes relations and alliances with serious nations. Just out of curiosity, what has Zenrax and my nation done to you for us to be on your enemies list? Also, I noticed that you have no allies listed, just enemies.

um actually were a Virtuanism not a commuism. Also Zenrax is on our allies list not the enemies list. The trump policy was made by the previous president Garret cookson and I relinquished the act after I reclaimed the office. We are a serious nation, we just have trouble since most of our citizens are ignorant. (not in a bad way, they just dont know very much) and also your also on our allies list....you must be using a weird version of the website...are you using a phone be any chance? that would explain it. So all those nations are allies not enemies. sorry for the inconvenience.
Presidente Trent Virtuan
Second, no one is going to recognize your currency unless there's a viable reason to do so. Why would anyone want to trade with you? What do you have to trade? There's literally no point in an exchange if you aren't offering anything.

Um, we offer a few raw material trade routes with our allies and dependent states but due to the recent war on the FNU, our supplies are limited. We have birch lumber yards, stone and quartz quarries. We also have some berry bushes.
Presidente Trent Virtuan
(15 Nov 2016, 01:12:50)Thomas Merrell Wrote:
(14 Nov 2016, 13:06:04)trentsta12345 Wrote: um actually were a Virtuanism not a commuism. Also Zenrax is on our allies list not the enemies list.

I don't recall listing your nation as an ally of Zenrax. Is there documentation of this action coming from our end?

No, we have an automatic ally recognition system. (we have to update the site to have "recognized" instead of just "allies" sorry)
We are fairly easy when it comes to recognizing states. again sorry for the inconvenience. We haven't gotten to update the site for a while due to the cleanup of the great war. But we will fix the issue. Also we should get back to the currency topic.
Presidente Trent Virtuan