Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
R v. Langford
What laws in Loquntia are applicable to a conflict of interest / discovered at trial?

Do such laws exist, or will you have to make something up real quick?
I have submitted a report to the Mcarthian Department of Justice calling for a lawsuit regarding Dallin's rights being infringed. The Department of Justice is reviewing the case for jurisdictional validity.
http://kitmccarthy.wixsite.com/mcarthiaonline/cases
I can confirm this, and will be talking to the First Minister to decide on the most appropriate response.
TIL next time I get arrested in Canada that half way through the trial I can sue Queen Elizabeth II in a Japanese court and have the case thrown out.
[Image: 9768554.png]
Siwa Sopako Wogo Sani-Hong Kunoku
Manu ku awaso yo Tongowa Manuka hehe yoma tise.

If a post doesn't have a question mark, it isn't a question.
If it isn't a question, I'm not asking you anything, I'm telling you.
Actions have consequences. Corruption doesn't go unnoticed around here anymore.
The actual trial portion has just barely started and you are calling corruption—even though I asked you so many times if you had any questions or concerns about the case and told you everything. You wait until the very last minute when it's time to present your evidence and suddenly it's all a sham, and it's a great injustice to us all!

Stop acting hysterical and defend your client, who employed you in their interests in this court—or don't, he has another solicitor at his disposal.

First Langford won't have any part of this "Kangaroo Court" trial, then he's going to pose a defence and is ready for trial, now it's corrupt and evil again?

Pick one and stick with it, stop wasting my time.

You and the prosecutor both knew there were grounds to recuse. You had an ethical duty to recuse yourself, not take over the case from another judge just to make sure you got to punish your enemy.
(21 Nov 2016, 22:25:17)Deelambs Wrote: You and the prosecutor both knew there were grounds to recuse.  You had an ethical duty to recuse yourself, not take over the case from another judge just to make sure you got to punish your enemy.

The other judge wasn't doing anything...

And that isn't how the legal system works. If there is an ethical issue, you don't get to decide that. You have to file an appeal and have the Supreme Courr decide it.

If you file an appeal, I will delegate it to Lord Ross. Me and your learned colleague Lewis already spoke about this. You cannot, however, stop these proceedings. If you wish to defend your client, I'll allow you to, by all means. If you do not wish to, then that is also

(21 Nov 2016, 22:29:16)kingjohnthefirst Wrote: The other judge wasn't doing anything...

And that isn't how the legal system works.

Great legal system ya got there. You knew of the conflict of interest, you took the case over regardless, and now you've been caught. There is no saving face. You burned that bridge already.