Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Contemprary criticism of modern liberalism
(1 Dec 2016, 03:40:34)GovLynxia Wrote: Woah. Too NSFW. Right?

Progressives today push the gay agenda to anyone with half to near naked gay pride parades to be witnesses by children. I don't know what is "NSFW" anymore.
[Image: Chaosundivided.png]

"Reduced to Himself, Man is too Wicked to be Free"
- Joseph de Maistre
Well to be fair gay pride parades theme to happen on weekends not during work.
HM King Max I
Kingdom of Jupiter and Greater Territories.
Quote:I just don't care, I respect who you are if you respect who I am. 
Kingdomjupiter.weebly.com 
(1 Dec 2016, 11:55:18)MaxofJupiter Wrote: Well to be fair gay pride parades theme to happen on weekends not during work.

You realize a ton of people have to work on the weekend, right? This isn't the 1950s :P
Supporter of memes that don't exist.
(23 Nov 2016, 22:44:05)GovLynxia Wrote: Does anyone have a famous example of contemporary writing that criticizes or satirizes modern liberalism or left-wing thinking?

Depends on your definition of contemporary. Anything by Ayn Rand (a little more contemporary than Wells or Orwell, at least), though I have been *trying* to develop a children's book series about a kingdom run by a hapless, bleeding-heart statist. I doubt it will be famous outside of my immediate circle when completed and published, however. ;)

(1 Dec 2016, 14:18:34)Sarky Wrote:
(1 Dec 2016, 11:55:18)MaxofJupiter Wrote: Well to be fair gay pride parades theme to happen on weekends not during work.

You realize a ton of people have to work on the weekend, right? This isn't the 1950s :P

I work almost exclusively on weekends, as a matter of fact.