Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Membership Requests
(12 Jan 2017, 09:36:47)Dimitrije1705 Wrote: 99.99999999999999999999999999999999999999% of people don`t know that. I think.

Joke>>>

Your head
       [Image: Personal_CoA_of_Patrick_I.png]          
H.I.M  Patrick I, Emperor of Paravia,
King of Hoppalobindia,
 King Of Demirelia,
Former Vorsitzender of the Abeldane Empire,
Former Emperor of Nedland,
  Former Prime minister of Alenshka,
  And former Acting Premier of DRCC

For folk og Rike
Gentlemen, may I please remind you this thread is only for IADP requests, thank you.
His Grace, Lord Mike Lewis, the Marquis of New Charter, Prime Minister of Lundenwic, General of the Imperial Armed Forces, Baron of Bedfunta, Minister of the Foreign Office, Duke of Pausanias, Count of Imvrassia, Officer of the Most Imperial Order of the Grand Duchy, Officer of the Most Honourable Order of Lundenwic, Kinght of the Royal Order of St. Stephen and Knight of the Most Noble Order of St. Peter
http://lundenwic.wordpress.com
Why did I not get accepted?
DG told me I had 4 support, 3 oppose and 1 abstain.
The Right Honourable Minister of Foreign and Commonwealth Affairs of the Abelden Empire.

(13 Jan 2017, 08:25:26)farrare Wrote: Why did I not get accepted?
DG told me I had 4 support, 3 oppose and 1 abstain.

I have replied to your question in a private message.
His Grace, Lord Mike Lewis, the Marquis of New Charter, Prime Minister of Lundenwic, General of the Imperial Armed Forces, Baron of Bedfunta, Minister of the Foreign Office, Duke of Pausanias, Count of Imvrassia, Officer of the Most Imperial Order of the Grand Duchy, Officer of the Most Honourable Order of Lundenwic, Kinght of the Royal Order of St. Stephen and Knight of the Most Noble Order of St. Peter
http://lundenwic.wordpress.com
Republic of Filipolis wishes to join.
Skype name is fpetrovic2.
Agricultural situation is in good shape and
established.
Charter is ratified.
President of Filipolis
2016grin Cool
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Website of 'Republic of Filipolis'

Hey, why can't Mr. Micronational Economics get some love :P

Name: Commonwealth of Esse

To be honest, not much agriculturally. In the future hopefully. I plan to develop a physical economy in Esse, in the meantime hoping to partake in discussions, especially since we all know my particular specialty in economics of micronations. Hope to hear back, if you need any more information you all know where to find me.
[Image: 598px-Esseseal.png]
Henry Clément
Count of Siñbaša, Marquis of New Keutschen, former Lord of the Commonwealth
OAO SEO SAV GKIS KOP KSR CUR OIF KOC MOT KOS CSB CRL COG
Former Lord of the Essian Commonwealth, former Chair of the Grand Unified Micronational, Founder and former President of the Federated States of America, MicroWiki site administrator, Austenasian Consul in Texas

Hello. The Florian Republic would like to apply for the IADP.
(27 Nov 2016, 22:47:19)MarquisofNewCharter Wrote: Please state the name of your nation, a Skype contact (so you may be added to the Skype chatroom) and a brief sentence or two on the current agricultural situation of your nation (whether you are established or just starting out).
My email: niksa.dimitris@gmail.com

My website

Dimitrije G.

I just wanted to say the International Agricultural Development Part is still accepting new members. Anyone interested, feel free to contact m privately on Skype and just give a brief report on your nation's agricultural sector and goals.
Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
By Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.