Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
R v. Langford Sentencing
(30 Nov 2016, 18:08:25)Deelambs Wrote: Can we get a moderator on this?  Not just for being unnecessarily rude, but because people are being threatened with death?

I don't care how many times you say it's not a threat of death, when you tell someone that if they try to communicate with your micronation that you will put them to death, that's a death threat.

If I write something, you don't get to tell me what it means. I do, because I wrote it.
[Image: 9768554.png]
Siwa Sopako Wogo Sani-Hong Kunoku
Manu ku awaso yo Tongowa Manuka hehe yoma tise.

If a post doesn't have a question mark, it isn't a question.
If it isn't a question, I'm not asking you anything, I'm telling you.
(30 Nov 2016, 18:09:11)kingjohnthefirst Wrote:
(30 Nov 2016, 18:05:03)President Kit McCarthy Wrote:
(30 Nov 2016, 18:02:05)kingjohnthefirst Wrote:
(30 Nov 2016, 17:58:34)President Kit McCarthy Wrote: "FURTHER THAT YOU SHALL, if the same but he shall knowingly and wilfully, and with malice aforethought, and in contempt and breach hereof, return his person, effects, or other matters to the Kingdom of Loquntia, you shall under command hereof, put the said DALLIN JAMES LANGFORD to death according to law"

You have published a document which states that you will execute a member of this community (under 18 as well, I note) if they set foot in Loquntia. You are threatening Dallin Langford with death. You're really going to have to explain this one, because this has gone too far.

I don't have to explain myself to anyone. Also, again you do not read, he has to be given every single opportunity to leave and may not be stopped from leaving, and therefore can only be put to death of his own avail.

I honestly don't care. How on earth do you expect this community to stick together if its members start proposing the executions of others?

I honestly don't care about your opinion either. I didn't post this to ask for anyone's approval. This is the sentence that has been issued. If it isn't fair, he can file an appeal, otherwise, stop getting diaper rash over it.
No, John, this isn't acceptable. The stuff about conflict of interest is a petty micronational dispute. This is serious - you cannot propose to kill anyone. That's harassment, and intimidation.
(30 Nov 2016, 18:10:51)kingjohnthefirst Wrote:
(30 Nov 2016, 18:08:25)Deelambs Wrote: Can we get a moderator on this?  Not just for being unnecessarily rude, but because people are being threatened with death?

I don't care how many times you say it's not a threat of death, when you tell someone that if they try to communicate with your micronation that you will put them to death, that's a death threat.

If I write something, you don't get to tell me what it means. I do, because I wrote it.

Mate, what interpretation are we supposed to get from a document that says Dallin James Langford shall be put to death if he goes near you again?
1. He can only be put to death if he, by his own avail, does not try to escape, and cannot be forced to leave somehow, and he cannot be legally brought into custody—he must be allowed to leave or forced to leave.
2. By law, all executions are automatically stayed, according to the Charter—so... it couldn't actually happen.
3. I shouldn't have to explain myself, and I shouldn't have the two of you crucifying me.
[Image: 9768554.png]
Siwa Sopako Wogo Sani-Hong Kunoku
Manu ku awaso yo Tongowa Manuka hehe yoma tise.

If a post doesn't have a question mark, it isn't a question.
If it isn't a question, I'm not asking you anything, I'm telling you.
(30 Nov 2016, 18:13:09)kingjohnthefirst Wrote: 1. He can only be put to death if he, by his own avail, does not try to escape.
2. By law, all executions are automatically stayed, according to the Charter.
3. I shouldn't have to explain myself, and I shouldn't have the two of you crucifying me.

I can't believe I'm having to spell this out! Under no circumstances should you be proposing anyone's execution in any manner.
He can only be executed if he doesn't try to get away...

What on earth is even happening right now...