Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Loquntia Threatens Execution of Langford
(30 Nov 2016, 18:52:25)kingjohnthefirst Wrote: With this, I'm announcing my hiatus from the community because it has become polarised between those who don't take anything serious, and those who take things too seriously.

Quote:JOHN THE FIRST—BY THE GRACE OF GOD—KING, HEAD OF STATE, FOUNT OF HONOUR, & C.

NOW KNOW YE that We, of Our especial Grace, certain Knowledge, and mere Motion do by these, Our Presents, for Ourself, and Our Heirs and Successors wholly and irrevocably renounce Our Citizenship to McCarthia, and do thereby renounce all Privileges and Immunities thereto appertaining, or which shall appertain thereto heretofore, at present, or in the future.

WITNESS OURSELF THIS THIRTIETH DAY OF NOVEMBER, THE YEAR OF OUR LORD, TWO THOUSAND AND SIXTEEN.

PER IPSUM REGEM & C.

You like to throw fits, Houston.
(30 Nov 2016, 19:03:39)Suzuki/Violette Wrote: Lying about someone's death is not a joking matter, dude.

Seriously. These are people's lives you're talking about.

Real people. Not joke people.

Can I just ask...what are joke people?
Lucas Campos, Anax of Koss
http://www.stateofkoss.com
(30 Nov 2016, 21:42:31)lucascampos Wrote:
(30 Nov 2016, 19:03:39)Suzuki/Violette Wrote: Lying about someone's death is not a joking matter, dude.

Seriously. These are people's lives you're talking about.

Real people. Not joke people.

Can I just ask...what are joke people?

Donald J. Trump.

(making a joke here, please don't crucify me)
[Image: attachment.php?aid=992]
Nick Fredriksson
Of Sademaara, formerly of Førvania

(30 Nov 2016, 21:42:31)lucascampos Wrote: Can I just ask...what are joke people?

(30 Nov 2016, 21:50:40)NickOfFørvania Wrote: Donald J. Trump.

(making a joke here, please don't crucify me)

LOL - you guys... Emperor Markus II was one of the joke people.
(Hypothetical situation incoming)

If I said I was going to assassinate the US President "in accordance with Delveran law", would I get arrested? Yep. Would they care if Delveran law said it was illegal to assassinate people? Nope. Why? I mentioned killing the President, in fact even stated that I would do so, implying that I was serious.
Supporter of memes that don't exist.