Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Skype account disabled.
To whom it may concern,
My Skype account has been effectively deactivated.  I attempted to link my skype account to some Microsoft account thing to opt-out of a Skype user search.  Unfortunately, I messed up on the forms and set my birthdate to 2015.  Apparently, this means I need parental permission to log in even though I'm 19.  I tried to change the birthdate, but it requires me to give out my bank card details and pay a fee to Microsoft.  I also tried to make a new Skype account, but I can't if I have another account linked to it.  Finally, in frustration, I tried to make a new email account, but my email provider's site is currently broken.  If I don't make it to the Paravian CoD meeting this Saturday, at least you will know why.
We love you Michelle. Best of wishes.
[Image: gqmVVRW.png]
His Illustrious Majesty
Lord Henry Clément of the
Essian Commonwealth

"Those who remember me at the time of death will come to me. 
Whatever occupies the mind at the time of death determines the destination of the dying; 
they will tend toward that state of being."
Update:  Laptop Windows 10 died unexpectedly as well, and Web Skype won't let me log in.  There's no way for me to get on Skype until the Sunday after tomorrow.
So apparently it has happened again.  I had got by using a new Skype account using the same email address, but just this evening Skype decided to kill my account for literally no reason.  At this point I don't think I will use Skype again.  I can be reached via PM on the forums, for now.
Very odd. I've never heard of something like this happening to anyone but you.