Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Republic of Germany
Well after North Farrar get expelled from the UPO.It has now become defunct.,but however, I have created a completely separate new micronation called the Republic of Germany(not to be confused with the macronation). This new micronation will follow German ideology and will compete in the various different virtual sports available to micronations.
here is some basic information.
National Motto: Work Hard, and have the right to live
Official Name: The Republic of Germany
Capital City: St. Roger
Type of Government: Republic
Population: 6
Head of State: President Edwin Farrar
Currency: TBC
We are looking for recognition and very good foreign relations.If you are interested.Please reply in this thread.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

The Right Honourable Minister of Foreign and Commonwealth Affairs of the Abelden Empire.

(8 Mar 2017, 08:30:29)farrare Wrote: Well after North Farrar get expelled from the UPO.

WHY?
My email: niksa.dimitris@gmail.com

My website

Dimitrije G.

we fell out.
The Right Honourable Minister of Foreign and Commonwealth Affairs of the Abelden Empire.

(8 Mar 2017, 08:51:42)farrare Wrote: we fell out.

What about Republic of Farrar and DPRP?

My website

Dimitrije G.

Both are still continuing!!

(8 Mar 2017, 09:04:42)farrare Wrote: Both are still continuing!!

That is good!

My website

Dimitrije G.

hi I'm Jacques Provost, President of France
[Image: buy_email_lists_21819162.jpg]
In the words of  Bill Clinton
I did was not affiliated or part take in the actions of the hackers, Dreamlight Hackerz
ha ha!
Hi James want diplomatic relations?

(8 Mar 2017, 08:30:29)farrare Wrote: Official Name: The Republic of Germany
Look mate, I know you're looking to follow German culture and all, but it's still pretty easy to come up with an original name. I mean, I have cities and counties based off both Italian and Indian names, and I still managed to make them original names. Otherwise it just doesn't look like you're putting much effort into it. If you were actually in Germany or claimed land in Germany, perhaps it'd be different, but you're in the UK mate. It would be as easy as replacing the "y" in Germany with an "ia" or something. But don't do that specific one. I already did that one.
[Image: 598px-Esseseal.png]
Henry Clémens
Count of Siñbaša, Marquis of New Keutschen, former Lord of the Commonwealth
OAO SEO SAV GKIS KOP KSR CUR OIF KOC MOT KOS CSB CRL COG
Former Lord of the Essian Commonwealth, former Chair of the Grand Unified Micronational, Founder and former President of the Federated States of America

Why in God's name are you calling it Germany? Change it right now, please god, oh god, WHY??!!
Sincerely,
His Excellency,
Ned Greiner
Genghis Khan of Nedland
Duke of Alkmaar (Mahuset)
President of Lundenland (Mahuset)
President of Zelenarus (Paravia)

Richard Cunninghytholoday Wrote:Now, when I say 'oh my god nobody cares,' please don't take offence; but oh my god, nobody cares.
Lucas Campos Wrote:Oh god, so high, 420% high