Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Republic of Germany
(8 Mar 2017, 13:19:05)Ned 1st President of Nedland Wrote: Why in God's name are you calling it Germany? Change it right now, please god, oh god, WHY??!!

oh be quiet ned... your 12 or something... you get no say. lets the adults talk. like me... im 18. I thing the idea of a new Germany is a great Idea. after the death of the eastern bloc, we need another force in the region... even if your not there.
Presidente Trent Virtuan
personally, I have nothing wrong with the name.Someone in Germany made a 'Kingdom of Germany'.
Plus I may move to Germany.
But I could call it New Germany.
The Right Honourable Minister of Foreign and Commonwealth Affairs of the Abelden Empire.

yeah I have renamed it.
The Right Honourable Minister of Foreign and Commonwealth Affairs of the Abelden Empire.

Don't rename it, this is such a perfect meme
(8 Mar 2017, 13:33:01)trentsta12345 Wrote:
(8 Mar 2017, 13:19:05)Ned 1st President of Nedland Wrote: Why in God's name are you calling it Germany? Change it right now, please god, oh god, WHY??!!

oh be quiet ned... your 12 or something... you get no say. lets the adults talk. like me... im 18. I thing the idea of a new Germany is a great Idea. after the death of the eastern bloc, we need another force in the region... even if your not there.

First of all, Ned is 16. And if you are actually 18... My god, I'd be shocked.
       [Image: Personal_CoA_of_Patrick_I.png]          
H.I.M  Patrick I, Emperor of Paravia,
King of Hoppalobindia,
 King Of Demirelia,
Vorsitzender of the Abeldane Empire,
Former Emperor of Nedland,
  Former Prime minister of Alenshka,
  And former Acting Premier of DRCC

For folk og Rike
are you angela merkel? because if so mrs. chancellor I have a couple of proposals I'd like you to see
[Image: tumblr_inline_np5kqjWSLx1ss4nfu_540.png]
Tarik of Karjasari, by the Will of his People, King of Sabia and Verona
King of the Valtirians, Defender of the Avendrá, Voice of the Plushies, Duke of Evra
(8 Mar 2017, 19:50:49)Ricky Wrote: are you angela merkel? because if so mrs. chancellor I have a couple of proposals I'd like you to see

Tarik smh
[Image: 598px-Esseseal.png]
Henry Clémens
Count of Siñbaša, Marquis of New Keutschen, former Lord of the Commonwealth
OAO SEO SAV GKIS KOP KSR CUR OIF KOC MOT KOS CSB CRL COG
Former Lord of the Essian Commonwealth, former Chair of the Grand Unified Micronational, Founder and former President of the Federated States of America

(8 Mar 2017, 13:33:01)trentsta12345 Wrote: lets the adults talk. like me... im 18. 

Why are you lying?
[Image: Coat_of_Arms_of_the_House_of_Daniels.png]
Edward Daniels
Micronationalist statesman and politician
(8 Mar 2017, 13:33:01)trentsta12345 Wrote:

Using bad punctuation doesn't help your point.
[Image: CoA_Alex.png]
His Serene Highness Prince Alexander Von Hapsburg
Prince of Wildwood, Duke of Grover 
The Only Wildwood
(8 Mar 2017, 16:11:53)Mark Kavanah Wrote: Don't rename it, this is such a perfect meme

France still exists for all your meme needs
[Image: buy_email_lists_21819162.jpg]
In the words of  Bill Clinton
I did was not affiliated or part take in the actions of the hackers, Dreamlight Hackerz