Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Republic of Germany
(8 Mar 2017, 13:33:01)trentsta12345 Wrote:
(8 Mar 2017, 13:19:05)Ned 1st President of Nedland Wrote: Why in God's name are you calling it Germany? Change it right now, please god, oh god, WHY??!!

oh be quiet ned... your 12 or something... you get no say. lets the adults talk. like me... im 18.

Right so let me point out that on this forum, age should have zero effect over how you talk and respect people. Ned is not 12, for one. In addition, he has better grammar, more experience, and higher intelligence than you from the looks of it, despite being younger than you. Assuming that you really are 18, which I have trouble believing.
[Image: 598px-Esseseal.png]
Henry Clémens
Count of Siñbaša, Marquis of New Keutschen, former Lord of the Commonwealth
OAO SEO SAV GKIS KOP KSR CUR OIF KOC MOT KOS CSB CRL COG
Former Lord of the Essian Commonwealth, former Chair of the Grand Unified Micronational, Founder and former President of the Federated States of America

(8 Mar 2017, 13:19:05)Ned 1st President of Nedland Wrote: Why in God's name are you calling it Germany? Change it right now, please god, oh god, WHY??!!

oh be quiet ned... your 12 or something... you get no say. lets the adults talk. like me... im 18. I thing the idea of a new Germany is a great Idea. after the death of the eastern bloc, we need another force in the region... even if your not there.

There are adults, and then there are adults. You're one of those people who CAN vote... but shouldn't. So yeah, while technically you can enter into legal agreements and be drafted into the military, neither of those situations would work out too well for you. When you act like a child, you should probably not go parading around your legal status as an adult, because it doesn't help your point any.
"Sola Virtus Nobilitat!"
Virtue (Valor) Alone Enobles!

Ser John Marshall, Thegn of Siar Fordell

The Thegn-Hold of Siar Fordell

Wiki Page for Siar Fordell
why are you discussing this in my nation portfolio?
The Right Honourable Minister of Foreign and Commonwealth Affairs of the Abelden Empire.

(9 Mar 2017, 03:24:43)ThegnSiarFordell Wrote:

oh be quiet ned... your 12 or something... you get no say. lets the adults talk. like me... im 18. I thing the idea of a new Germany is a great Idea. after the death of the eastern bloc, we need another force in the region... even if your not there.

There are adults, and then there are adults. You're one of those people who CAN vote... but shouldn't. So yeah, while technically you can enter into legal agreements and be drafted into the military, neither of those situations would work out too well for you. When you act like a child, you should probably not go parading around your legal status as an adult, because it doesn't help your point any.

I have mental issues, thats why I have poor grammer. I dont think through wat I write.
Presidente Trent Virtuan
(9 Mar 2017, 13:10:54)trentsta12345 Wrote:

I have mental issues, thats why I have poor grammer. I dont think through wat I write.

Well we knew you were 'special' in the first place.
The Right Honourable Minister of Foreign and Commonwealth Affairs of the Abelden Empire.

(9 Mar 2017, 14:08:23)farrare Wrote:
(9 Mar 2017, 13:10:54)trentsta12345 Wrote:

Well we knew you were 'special' in the first place.

2016sad
Presidente Trent Virtuan
(9 Mar 2017, 14:08:23)farrare Wrote: Well we knew you were 'special' in the first place.

straight fire
[Image: buy_email_lists_21819162.jpg]
In the words of  Bill Clinton
I did was not affiliated or part take in the actions of the hackers, Dreamlight Hackerz
Let's all keep this civil, and on topic please :)
The Government of the Kingdom of Madrona in exile

o Nationalist o Activist o Monarchist o Royalist o Separatist o Humanist o Philanthropist o Realist o Research Scientist o Imperialist o Patriot o Progressive o
Welcome the Republic of Germany to micronationalism! Best of luck to you!
Thomas Larson
Micronationalist

If you look through the thread, you'll notice that it's no longer called Germany.
[Image: buy_email_lists_21819162.jpg]
In the words of  Bill Clinton
I did was not affiliated or part take in the actions of the hackers, Dreamlight Hackerz