Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
LGBT+
people should have a right to marry who they love regardless their gender or religion

I've dating girl once (first and only one date in my life) and it's fine
--------------------------------
Ad astra per aspera, through hardships to the stars

STL Ernst / ASRN Rocket builder

https://micronations.wiki/wiki/Aphelia_S...rch_Nation
I'll just leave this here :^)

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[Image: Chaosundivided.png]

"Reduced to Himself, Man is too Wicked to be Free"
- Joseph de Maistre
As a gay man myself I just want equal rights to merry the one I love. The only reason states started issuing marriage license was because so many interracial couple wanted to merry after the civil war. Churches didn't want to merry them so the state allowed them to get married. And I think people do realize who they are as in sexuality when they can understand what it means. And it seems like the age is getting younger and younger when they realize their gay. No matter if your gay or straight you realized that at some point in your life.
 Joshua W. Bates
President of the Etruscan Federation
I have done a 'scientific' survey on the LGBTQ Discord, and found that LGBT people, as a rule, are adorable.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=992]
Nick Fredriksson
Of Sademaara, formerly of Førvania

cannot confirm
[Image: buy_email_lists_21819162.jpg]
In the words of  Bill Clinton
I did was not affiliated or part take in the actions of the hackers, Dreamlight Hackerz
scientific survey?
--------------------------------
Ad astra per aspera, through hardships to the stars

STL Ernst / ASRN Rocket builder

https://micronations.wiki/wiki/Aphelia_S...rch_Nation
(26 Apr 2017, 13:05:54)Kounotori Wrote: scientific survey?

*'scientific'
[Image: tumblr_inline_np5kqjWSLx1ss4nfu_540.png]
Tarik of Karjasari, by the Will of his People, King of Sabia and Verona
King of the Valtirians, Defender of the Avendrá, Voice of the Plushies, Duke of Evra
(20 Mar 2017, 00:49:47)Nick F. Toaster Wrote:

Just understand the distinction between "I don't give a damn about your sexuality and I don't want to hear about it because it has nothing to do with me" and "I hate your sexuality and I will actively keep you from being yourself"

The former is my personal opinion, but the latter I cannot endorse.

It is not prejudicial or unfair by any means to hate someone's expression of their sexuality, because our culture finds all sexuality to be obscene (e.g. talking about it in front of my children or parading it in the streets). However, it is not right to hate someone because of the nature of their sexuality, because everyone should have the right to their own lifestyle within the confines of privacy, safety and security.
[Image: 9768554.png]
Siwa Sopako Wogo Sani-Hong Kunoku
Manu ku awaso yo Tongowa Manuka hehe yoma tise.

If a post doesn't have a question mark, it isn't a question.
If it isn't a question, I'm not asking you anything, I'm telling you.
(21 Apr 2017, 05:32:24)President Josh Wrote: ...

I quarrel with people being allowed to sue someone for refusing to make a wedding cake. As a business owner, you should have the right to refuse service to anyone under any circumstances. You can't just strip someone of the right to be entitled to their own opinions and beliefs because you think their opinion is "hate". That's what is wrong with today's society.

Being Bi, I'm certain I wouldn't be very displeased if someone refused to make a wedding cake if I had a gay wedding, but that is their right. It is a violation of the first amendment otherwise.
If a psycho homophobe's beliefs aren't safe, then humor me, tell me just who's beliefs are safe.
[Image: 9768554.png]
Siwa Sopako Wogo Sani-Hong Kunoku
Manu ku awaso yo Tongowa Manuka hehe yoma tise.

If a post doesn't have a question mark, it isn't a question.
If it isn't a question, I'm not asking you anything, I'm telling you.
I think that is a pretty poor argument. Would you be saying the same thing if the shop owner refused to make a cake for an interracial wedding because the owner doesn't believe in mix raced couples? Or even just refused to serve a black couple?
His Grace, Lord Mike Lewis, the Marquis of New Charter, Prime Minister of Lundenwic, General of the Imperial Armed Forces, Baron of Bedfunta, Minister of the Foreign Office, Duke of Pausanias, Count of Imvrassia, Officer of the Most Imperial Order of the Grand Duchy, Officer of the Most Honourable Order of Lundenwic, Kinght of the Royal Order of St. Stephen and Knight of the Most Noble Order of St. Peter
http://lundenwic.wordpress.com