Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Silōfais Constitution Ratified!
Ladies and Gentlemen of this Community,

I am very honored, humbled and proud to announce that, after more than four years of effort, the nation-state of Silōfais has ratified its Constitution yesterday, and its Government is now in full force.

I have attached put the Constitution on the wiki for current and future aspiring constitutionalists the current iteration of our Constitution, as it was ratified.

Furthermore, I wish to congratulate those from this community who, having been elected by their peers, have earned their newest Offices of Honor:

(This is not the whole list. There are 26 Citizens total; these are just the Citizens from Micronations.wiki)

We are underway to begin this great projection of nationbuilding, and I for one am greatly excited. There remain many things yet to do: we have a flag to design, Rules and Laws to write, an economy to start, a language to continue developing, et cetera.

Again, please help me to congratulate these fine people and to celebrate the founding of Silōfais!

Cheers,
Avro
Who am I? A founder and one Delegate of the nation of Silofais, a new republican micronation based on Anglo-Saxon common law traditions. Pleased to make your acquaintance.

Vote
I have a name more than just frix y'know
[Image: buy_email_lists_21819162.jpg]
In the words of  Bill Clinton
I did was not affiliated or part take in the actions of the hackers, Dreamlight Hackerz
They say you are what you eat

But I don't recall eating the presidency
"It is emphatically the province and duty of the Judicial Department to say what the law is."
Chief Justice John Marshall, Marbury v. Madison

President of the Amissopian Federation

Well, you've certainly eaten quite a few of them in your time, Harius, and I predict you're gonna eat a few more. I almost want to start the Silos Anti-Harius Party, just to relieve you of this one presidency.

Harius usually eats premierships actually.
[Image: buy_email_lists_21819162.jpg]
In the words of  Bill Clinton
I did was not affiliated or part take in the actions of the hackers, Dreamlight Hackerz
Can I be a citizen?
(4 May 2017, 10:46:56)123 Wrote: Can I be a citizen?

I don't see why not! :-)

Upfront, let me say that Silofais does not belong to me, but to each Citizen collectively. I am neither a King nor the President, and as a Republic the nation is made of equal peers.

That said, I think that all of us would be very glad to have you. There is only one snag: because our Constitution has been ratified, Citizenship is now a matter of Law, which requires the National Assembly (1) to convene for the first time and (2) to enact a process for naturalization.

Thus neither I nor you can make you(rself) a Citizen yet, but that doesn't mean that you can't become a Citizen soon. If in the meantime you want to introduce yourself, get involved, begin a path to Citizenship and help us build the nation, then there are some basic steps that I can reasonably recommend:

1. Register an account on our forums and introduce yourself.
  2. Join our Skype group.
  3. Join our Discord server.
  4. Read the Constitution, even if you skim it, so that you have a basic understanding of our frame of government.
  5. Put on record your age and approximate place of domicile (something like "Buffalo, New York" or "Near Niagara Falls").
  6. Above all else, remain active, committed and serious. Silofais will not be your top priority in life, and it shouldn't be so, but Citizenship means something more than glancing at the forums: we are here to build a nation, which requires more than giving ourselves titles and fancy hats.

If you think you can do all these things, send me a PM and I will help get you started. Let me know if you have any more questions. I am happy to help!

Cheers,
Avro
Who am I? A founder and one Delegate of the nation of Silofais, a new republican micronation based on Anglo-Saxon common law traditions. Pleased to make your acquaintance.

Vote
Can I have links?
Allow me:

The forums can be reached here: http://forums.silofais.org/

The Discord server can be reached here: https://discord.gg/PZBdTqQ

The Skype group can be accessed here: https://join.skype.com/qWo2DIGe733L
"It is emphatically the province and duty of the Judicial Department to say what the law is."
Chief Justice John Marshall, Marbury v. Madison

President of the Amissopian Federation

I am glad to say that I am now registered.