Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Equality Regards of Shirtless-ness(?)
people can walk shirtless or even wear nothing in Space Port (in personal time only, don't even dare go to work wear only boxer), but keep it in mind that we don't take any responsibility or help you if it is against macronation laws and you get arrested
--------------------------------
Ad astra per aspera, through hardships to the stars

STL Ernst / ASRN Rocket builder

https://micronations.wiki/wiki/Aphelia_S...rch_Nation
(22 Jun 2017, 18:55:16)Kounotori Wrote: people can walk shirtless or even wear nothing in Space Port (in personal time only, don't even dare go to work wear only boxer), but keep it in mind that we don't take any responsibility or help you if it is against macronation laws and you get arrested

Jesus, think of the children! Lol.
- His Excellency, The Führer of the Greater Dashist Reich
While for obvious reasons pants would be required, I am personally okay with society allowing people to be shirtless of any gender. Like some people have said, breasts are not sexual organs, and merely a tool for feeding children. While I do not think this will ever happen in a macronation, it's just my personal opinion on the matter.

Engineer ~ Businessman ~ Progressive

Editor of the Quo Times

I survived because the fire inside burned brighter than the fire around me. - Joshua Graham
(23 Jun 2017, 04:13:40)President Alejandro Valentino Wrote:
(22 Jun 2017, 18:55:16)Kounotori Wrote: people can walk shirtless or even wear nothing in Space Port (in personal time only, don't even dare go to work wear only boxer), but keep it in mind that we don't take any responsibility or help you if it is against macronation laws and you get arrested

it's against macronation laws, dude :3
//micronation rule : don't piss off macronation by break their law

(23 Jun 2017, 05:03:20)Kounotori Wrote:
(23 Jun 2017, 04:13:40)President Alejandro Valentino Wrote:

it's against macronation laws, dude :3
//micronation rule : don't piss off macronation by break their law

I know this dude...
- His Excellency, The Führer of the Greater Dashist Reich
I think I will defer this decision on "equality" to my wife in her position as the Lady of Siar Fordell... though I doubt that she will approve of other women going topless within the Thegn-Hold.
"Sola Virtus Nobilitat!"
Virtue (Valor) Alone Enobles!

Ser John Marshall, Thegn of Siar Fordell

The Thegn-Hold of Siar Fordell

Wiki Page for Siar Fordell
Let me clarify my answer. I agree that people can wear or not wear anything they want, as long as it is on their property. Common decency/culture says that women should remain shirted in public. That's just the way it is.
HM King Max I
Kingdom of Jupiter and Greater Territories.
Quote:I just don't care, I respect who you are if you respect who I am. 
Kingdomjupiter.weebly.com 
for Space Port : macronation laws say it's wrong, done :|

(23 Jun 2017, 11:51:00)MaxofJupiter Wrote: Let me clarify my answer. I agree that people can wear or not wear anything they want, as long as it is on their property. Common decency/culture says that women should remain shirted in public. That's just the way it is.

My argument isn't so much on the grounds of appeal to decency/culture (though it may still have merit on those grounds), but there's still many ways that it can sometimes suck to be a guy too.

E.g. I am sure that there are many forums that are dedicated to women taking pictures and discussing with other women about lingerie or women's underwear, and it's more socially acceptable. But if there is a forum like that for men only, it's only torn to shreds. At least attitude in some women have relaxed with styles/cuts of men's underwear/swimwear, but there is still a larger social stigma.

I just don't understand how Western society is the most progressive, liberal, democratic society that exists compared to the other parts of the world, yet people are so more focused on women than men. Men may be left behind, they need to catch up to women.
Yes that also, to derail the thread: Male domestic abuse is a huge problem that is ignored. Men don't have shelters and they are laughed at when they say they were abused. Because of stereotypes about men being stronger emotionally. This is not a small problem either. One in 5 men have had some experience with abuse.
HM King Max I
Kingdom of Jupiter and Greater Territories.
Quote:I just don't care, I respect who you are if you respect who I am. 
Kingdomjupiter.weebly.com