Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Emmanuel Macron is the President of France
(17 May 2017, 19:18:43)Tjorvi Wrote: Hillary Clinton will legitimately make not only the United States, but also the world implode. We all dodged a bullet when the Americans didn't vote her in. However, unless some proof of some pretty messed up activities involving Macron surfaces, on the face he doesn't appear to be the one to bring about the apocalypse.

That's not Hillary, that's George Soros' face superimposed on Hillary's :^)
[Image: Chaosundivided.png]

"Reduced to Himself, Man is too Wicked to be Free"
- Joseph de Maistre
(17 May 2017, 19:10:51)Tjorvi Wrote: Edward, your buddy lost the (French) election, and you need to get over it. Bernie Sanders lost the (American) election, but you don't hear me moping about it, spouting conspiracy theories and doomsday prophecies? This Macron fellow won't make France implode. I promise. For realsies.

I'm just defending my opinion.
[Image: Coat_of_Arms_of_the_House_of_Daniels.png]
Edward Daniels
Micronationalist statesman and politician
And you're allowed to have your opinion, by all means have your opinion! However to essentially suggest that the world will somehow end, the European Union will collapse, and the very way of life for the French people will cease to exist might be a tad much ;) There's a good chance things might be different, but then some things may not, who knows? I sincerely doubt Macron will make France a black and white difference from the past to the future, and if he did, there's always the people to have him removed.
The Government of the Kingdom of Madrona in exile

o Nationalist o Activist o Monarchist o Royalist o Separatist o Humanist o Philanthropist o Realist o Research Scientist o Imperialist o Patriot o Progressive o
(17 May 2017, 19:13:48)Romanicus Wrote:
(17 May 2017, 19:10:51)Tjorvi Wrote: Edward, your buddy lost the (French) election, and you need to get over it. Bernie Sanders lost the (American) election, but you don't hear me moping about it, spouting conspiracy theories and doomsday prophecies? This Macron fellow won't make France implode. I promise. For realsies.

Oh But i know who :^)

Please, stop laying waste to threads in this section by posting those things. This isn't the place to derail with memes.
[Image: 598px-Esseseal.png]
Henry Clémens
Count of Siñbaša, Marquis of New Keutschen, former Lord of the Commonwealth
OAO SEO SAV GKIS KOP KSR CUR OIF KOC MOT KOS CSB CRL COG
Former Lord of the Essian Commonwealth, former Chair of the Grand Unified Micronational, Founder and former President of the Federated States of America