Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Need for Vassals 2 Electric boogaloo
So some people have mention vassals states so I thought I might share my experience with them.

Lazagastan 
The Grand Duchy of Lazagastan officially is a young and vibrant state which enjoys a high happiness rating. It's Grand Duke Lucas Safros has passed many pro-business policies. So far it has one business that is called memeworks productions. I will update this thread regulary with more info about our vassals weekly.
[Image: CoA_Alex.png]
His Serene Highness Prince Alexander Von Hapsburg
Prince of Wildwood, Duke of Grover 
The Only Wildwood
So is this exclusively for you to post your experiences with vassals, or may we join in too?
Thomas Larson
Micronationalist

Hop right in!
[Image: CoA_Alex.png]
His Serene Highness Prince Alexander Von Hapsburg
Prince of Wildwood, Duke of Grover 
The Only Wildwood
(15 May 2017, 00:13:27)Prince Alexander von Hapsburg Wrote: Hop right in!

Thanks!

Duchy of Orange

A more recent one, this is under the protection of Larsonia and is autonomous.  It's ruler, Duke Matthew I, is actually the ruler of a second incarnation of Orange.  He is also the Secretary of the Orange Party, an opposition party to the Thomas Party (my political party).

Well, that's mine!
Thomas Larson
Micronationalist

Custosia was a fief of Siar Fordell for a time, with Edward I as it's feudal lord. The arrangement was one of leadership development and to allow Lord Edward (now King Edward) to get more experience as an absolute monarch before full autonomy and secession. I would like to think that this worked out well for Custosia, as while a fief of Siar Fordell they did quite a bit of legislation and diplomacy on their own accord.

This was the first time that I have taken in a micronation as a fief, and I am open to doing so again if it is mutually beneficial to everyone involved.
"Sola Virtus Nobilitat!"
Virtue (Valor) Alone Enobles!

Ser John Marshall, Thegn of Siar Fordell

The Thegn-Hold of Siar Fordell

Wiki Page for Siar Fordell
For about 1 month Pacem (At the time Abies) had an autonomous region called the State of Shoplandia. They could have a seperate diplomatic, economic, and political system, as long as the alliances they made didn't harm Pacem, swore to the President (Again, at the time there was a President.)

I would wish to do that again, but I'm not sure how beneficial that would be for the other nation. Guess I would have to see.

Engineer ~ Businessman ~ Progressive

Editor of the Quo Times

I survived because the fire inside burned brighter than the fire around me. - Joshua Graham
We have two Commonwealth Territories. They are self autonomous but they do not have control of foreign relations. We do share a military alliance and a common market among other things.
HM King Max I
Kingdom of Jupiter and Greater Territories.
Quote:I just don't care, I respect who you are if you respect who I am. 
Kingdomjupiter.weebly.com 
The only "client" states in Nedland are the Autonomous Anarchist Province of Valkadia and the Khanate of Patistan, neither of which conducts their own diplomacy. Valkadia is basically governed by a totally different system than Nedland (Well, obviously, being anarchist and all :P)
Sincerely,
His Excellency,
Ned Greiner
Genghis Khan of Nedland
Duke of Alkmaar (Mahuset)
President of Lundenland (Mahuset)
President of Zelenarus (Paravia)

Richard Cunninghytholoday Wrote:Now, when I say 'oh my god nobody cares,' please don't take offence; but oh my god, nobody cares.
Lucas Campos Wrote:Oh god, so high, 420% high
To be anarchist or not to be, that is the question
Thomas Larson
Micronationalist

(16 May 2017, 17:38:34)Thomas Merrell Wrote: If it's anarchist, then why does it have a government in the first place?

Probably because, like most people who claim to be anarchists, they have no idea what anarchy really entails.
"Sola Virtus Nobilitat!"
Virtue (Valor) Alone Enobles!

Ser John Marshall, Thegn of Siar Fordell

The Thegn-Hold of Siar Fordell

Wiki Page for Siar Fordell