Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
UK General election
I got conservative. Not very surprised.
"Honor and virtue"
HIM Emperor Dennis I of Winthroopstan
iSideWith gave me 68% LibDem, 67% Labour, 48% Tories, 47% UKIP.

I really don't think that the LibDems and I would get along, but maybe?
Who am I? A founder and one Delegate of the nation of Silofais, a new republican micronation based on Anglo-Saxon common law traditions. Pleased to make your acquaintance.

Vote
83% Liberal Democrat, 82% Labour, 57% Conservative, and 57% UKIP.

Not very surprising, for the most part.

Engineer ~ Businessman ~ Progressive

Editor of the Quo Times

I survived because the fire inside burned brighter than the fire around me. - Joshua Graham
As a monarchist, I would just write in a vote for the Queen.

... on second thought, maybe Prince Harry, since he saw active service with the Household Cavalry. We need a warrior of Royal Blood in charge of Britain again.
"Sola Virtus Nobilitat!"
Virtue (Valor) Alone Enobles!

Ser John Marshall, Thegn of Siar Fordell

The Thegn-Hold of Siar Fordell

Wiki Page for Siar Fordell
(24 May 2017, 20:26:54)ThegnSiarFordell Wrote: As a monarchist, I would just write in a vote for the Queen.

... on second thought, maybe Prince Harry, since he saw active service with the Household Cavalry. We need a warrior of Royal Blood in charge of Britain again.

You can't write in a candidate. The vote will be counted as spoiled.
State of Greater Ridd
Dafydd S. Jones
Also it's illegal for the monarch to enter the House of Commons.
[Image: buy_email_lists_21819162.jpg]
In the words of  Bill Clinton
I did was not affiliated or part take in the actions of the hackers, Dreamlight Hackerz
(27 May 2017, 08:00:53)Greater Ridd Wrote:
(24 May 2017, 20:26:54)ThegnSiarFordell Wrote: As a monarchist, I would just write in a vote for the Queen.

You can't write in a candidate. The vote will be counted as spoiled.

No write ins? That is ridiculous! How are you supposed to make a farce of democracy and therefore further support the need of a Monarchy if you can't do stupid things, like... I don't know, have tens of thousands of Americans write in a vote for Harambe during a presidential election.
"Sola Virtus Nobilitat!"

(27 May 2017, 13:04:51)frix Wrote: Also it's illegal for the monarch to enter the House of Commons.

This is just another reason for Prince Harry to be the one who rides into Parliament on his ceremonial horse from the Blues & Royals.
"Sola Virtus Nobilitat!"

He can enter Parliament, sure. Just stay in the House of Lords or the foyer.
[Image: buy_email_lists_21819162.jpg]
In the words of  Bill Clinton
I did was not affiliated or part take in the actions of the hackers, Dreamlight Hackerz
The I Side With quiz gave me 70% Conservative, 55% UKIP, 39% DUP. (Edit: I just logged in again and though my responses are the same, my results have changed: 74% DUP, 68% Conservative, 65% UKIP)

Which is no surprise. I broadly agree with the Conservatives at least on their economic policies and I voted to leave the EU, but I am much more socially conservative than recent Conservative cabinets (more in line with the Northern Irish DUP whom I can't vote for - like me, they are against same-sex marriage and abortion, for example).
[Image: Angle-saxish_coa.png]

HIS KYNESCHIP JOHANNES, ANGELSAXENE KYNING