Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Manchester Bombing
My condolences to the people who fell in that attack. The ISIS cowards will pay for this. Their days are numbered and we will soon wipe radical Islamic terror of the face of this holy planet of ours. God wills it.
[Image: Coat_of_Arms_of_the_House_of_Daniels.png]
Edward Daniels
Micronationalist statesman and politician
(23 May 2017, 23:57:37)Edward Wrote: My condolences to the people who fell in that attack. The ISIS cowards will pay for this. Their days are numbered and we will soon wipe radical Islamic terror of the face of this holy planet of ours. God wills it.

Finally someone with sense.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[Image: Chaosundivided.png]

"Reduced to Himself, Man is too Wicked to be Free"
- Joseph de Maistre
Edward, to be clear, that also qualifies as "not what we need". Bringing up our own religious views just serves to divide us, since it's not just Christians that aren't keen on IS, and the important message here is that we stand together against them.
[Image: buy_email_lists_21819162.jpg]
In the words of  Bill Clinton
I did was not affiliated or part take in the actions of the hackers, Dreamlight Hackerz
My thoughts and prayers go out to the victims of that terrific attack in Manchester. I don't get how people can committed just horrible acts of violence like that. I am disgusted to be on the same planet as them.
HM King Max I
Kingdom of Jupiter and Greater Territories.
Quote:I just don't care, I respect who you are if you respect who I am. 
Kingdomjupiter.weebly.com 
Shorewell offers its deepest condolences to those who were victims or in anyway effected by this act of violence.

(24 May 2017, 00:34:37)frix Wrote: Edward, to be clear, that also qualifies as "not what we need". Bringing up our own religious views just serves to divide us, since it's not just Christians that aren't keen on IS, and the important message here is that we stand together against them.

This. In addition, calling it "Islamic terror" is wholesomely rude, and could be interpreted as you believing this has in some way a connection to what Islam is, when it doesn't. Oh and you probably do know more Muslims are victims of ISIS led terrorist attacks than Christians are (Muslims make up a majority of the ones being massacred in Syria and Iraq along with other middle eastern countries, with displays of terrorism in Europe and America being relatively few in comparison to do what goes on there in the middle east).
Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
By Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
This news is terrible but it's not surprising at this point, I hope we can bring justice to the perpetrators.
no steppy
(24 May 2017, 02:04:20)Shorewell Wrote: This. In addition, calling it "Islamic terror" is wholesomely rude, and could be interpreted as you believing this has in some way a connection to what Islam is, when it doesn't. Oh and you probably do know more Muslims are victims of ISIS led terrorist attacks than Christians are (Muslims make up a majority of the ones being massacred in Syria and Iraq along with other middle eastern countries, with displays of terrorism in Europe and America being relatively few in comparison to do what goes on there in the middle east).

I see where you are coming from, but they are the Islamic State. They are admitting to doing those senseless acts in the name of there extremist interpretation of Islam. Saying that it is Islamic terrorism is not wrong. It is horrible that they are killing Muslims and others. That would be like calling the KKK Christian terrorism, which is was.
HM King Max I
Kingdom of Jupiter and Greater Territories.
Quote:I just don't care, I respect who you are if you respect who I am. 
Kingdomjupiter.weebly.com 
(24 May 2017, 11:10:42)MaxofJupiter Wrote:
(24 May 2017, 02:04:20)Shorewell Wrote: This. In addition, calling it "Islamic terror" is wholesomely rude, and could be interpreted as you believing this has in some way a connection to what Islam is, when it doesn't. Oh and you probably do know more Muslims are victims of ISIS led terrorist attacks than Christians are (Muslims make up a majority of the ones being massacred in Syria and Iraq along with other middle eastern countries, with displays of terrorism in Europe and America being relatively few in comparison to do what goes on there in the middle east).

I see where you are coming from, but they are the Islamic State. They are admitting to doing those senseless acts in the name of there extremist interpretation of Islam. Saying that it is Islamic terrorism is not wrong. It is horrible that they are killing Muslims and others. That would be like calling the KKK Christian terrorism, which is was.

I am willing to take this debate on another thread or perhaps Skype.
Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
By Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.