Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Diarchy - a Band
UPDATE - 17 JULY 2017

[Image: WFQ1v34.png]
The Diarchy
the album

Over two months into the Diarchy and we've produced two singles and several more tracks. With this in mind we are beginning promotion for our upcoming debut studio album, eponymous - titled The Diarchy. Not yet completed, anticipate a possible release date within the range of August - November. More news on this coming in the future, and eventually a specific date will be released.

We would also appreciate any press inquiries, and we'd appreciate if anyone who wishes to provide a review of the album upon its completion contact me (Henry) via PM, Skype, Discord, or email. Reviews of the album would be greatly appreciated and it would help us get an idea of where we should improve upon, plus the stars look nice on Wiki pages. thank you all. Any questions or inquiries please send a PM or reply below.

ORIGINAL POST - 11 JUNE 2017

For a little over a month, myself, Newton von Uberquie (Mercia), and Christopher Woods (Quailia), have joined together to form a micronational band. We've thrown around probably about 5 different track ideas in that time, developing them all at different speeds. This track, "Paper Tiger," developed as a simple trombone riff that I improvised and it has developed into our first single. We are very proud of our work, together as "the Diarchy," and we hope to showcase our first track to you all.

The first track completed is actually only the direct work of myself and Newton, however Christopher provided creative input. We worked on this to the best of our ability with the budget and software we had at our disposal, and needless to say I'm quite proud of our work. Our producer was Newton, and I was responsible for releasing the work as the CEO of Sandwich Records, our contracted label.

Give it a listen, maybe subscribe/follow us for more content, hit us up with a review below or in your micronation's newspaper, and so on. 

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YHtLrMI0...e=youtu.be
Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/user-372978907/paper-tiger-1
Bandcamp: https://thediarchy.bandcamp.com/track/paper-tiger

Quote:The first single conceived by the Diarchy, "Paper Tiger" is an arrangement composed by Henry Clément and Newton von Uberquie. Beginning as a trombone riff, the track was developed into a soft rock composition with visible inspiration from smooth jazz.

Trombone 1 - Henry Clément
Trombone 2 - Henry Clément
Guitar - Newton von Uberquie
Keyboards - Newton von Uberquie
General Contributer: Christopher Woods
Producer - Newton von Uberquie
Label - Sandwich Records
[Image: 598px-Esseseal.png]
Henry Clément
Count of Siñbaša, Marquis of New Keutschen, former Lord of the Commonwealth
OAO SEO SAV GKIS KOP KSR CUR OIF KOC MOT KOS CSB CRL COG
Former Lord of the Essian Commonwealth, former Chair of the Grand Unified Micronational, Founder and former President of the Federated States of America, MicroWiki site administrator, Austenasian Consul in Texas

Congrats!
you have three members and presuming this is a Mercia reference the Triarchy was a thing, why not call it that
[Image: buy_email_lists_21819162.jpg]
In the words of  Bill Clinton
I did was not affiliated or part take in the actions of the hackers, Dreamlight Hackerz
I honestly don't know. Plus we have four, not three. But to be honest, it's still all a bit fuzzy to me how we chose the name. I think it was mostly between Newton and Henry.

The #1 in Karnia-Ruthenia! I love it! And already release it at M.A.G.N.A. (the national group on Facebook). Let us aware of future singles!
(12 Jun 2017, 19:52:41)frix Wrote: you have three members and presuming this is a Mercia reference the Triarchy was a thing, why not call it that

four members
and because it's a mercia reference, and diarchy sounds better tbh
Henry Clément
Former Lord of the Essian Commonwealth, former Chair of the Grand Unified Micronational, Founder and former President of the Federated States of America, MicroWiki site administrator, Austenasian Consul in Texas

The boys are back in town for a brand new track. As with the last, go ahead and post letting us know how it performs in your nation, if you have music charts, all that good stuff. We are, as always, glad to showcase our work to the community that created us.

We'd also appreciate reviews on your newspaper and all that, it's good for us to get reception and tbh it looks nice on a wiki page.

Quote:The second single conceived by the Diarchy, "Superstition Mountains," is an arrangement composed by Newton von Uberquie with a lead part by Henry Clément. Beginning as a guitar riff, the track was developed into a soft rock and psychadelic pop track over a period of several weeks in studio recording.

Trombone 1 - Henry Clément
Guitar - Newton von Uberquie
Keyboards - Newton von Uberquie
Drums - Newton von Uberquie
Producer - Newton von Uberquie
Label - Sandwich Records

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mYQPZKAGc6o
Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/user-372978907/su...-mountains
Bandcamp: https://thediarchy.bandcamp.com/track/su...-mountains
Subscribe for more Diarchy releases.
Henry Clément

the boys are back in town
"It is emphatically the province and duty of the Judicial Department to say what the law is."
Chief Justice John Marshall, Marbury v. Madison

President of the Amissopian Federation

Man, I've got to step up my contribution. You and Newton are just taking over this business.

Anxious for the album!