Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Discord Server
I know lots of us don't like using Skype, and that's understandable. Just last year a few of us tried making a Micronational Lounge on Discord to no avail. I'm trying a new one now. It doesn't really matter to me if it works or fails, but I know there are some people who prefer Discord as a program and use it more often, so it might be more convenient. Anyways, join link here:

clicky
[Image: 598px-Esseseal.png]
Henry Clémens
Count of Siñbaša, Marquis of New Keutschen, former Lord of the Commonwealth
OAO SEO SAV GKIS KOP KSR CUR OIF KOC MOT KOS CSB CRL COG
Former Lord of the Essian Commonwealth, former Chair of the Grand Unified Micronational, Founder and former President of the Federated States of America

Interesting. I was just talking about this with one of my Obergruppenführers. Since my political party has grown rapidly, and for security reasons, I'm moving the CNSP to Discord. I'll also see you guys there as well.
- His Excellency, The Führer of the Greater Dashist Reich
Hello all. I'd just like to pop in and make an announcement that, nearly two weeks in, the server is still going strong. By all means pop in if you haven't already!
Henry Clémens
Former Lord of the Essian Commonwealth, former Chair of the Grand Unified Micronational, Founder and former President of the Federated States of America

Quite the bump here, but I'd like to keep advertising this for when newer folks come in. The server, at the point of me writing this, has 70 members, and we of course invite anyone interested in hopping in the Micronational Lounge! Just clicky the invite link right here.
Henry Clémens

I joined it.  I'll take a look for a while