Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
IMCF is back!
So on the Discord server, there seemed to be a good deal if interest in trying to do this again. Seeing as how it collapsed over a year ago, I think that means I can safely restart it without anyone getting angry. If not, well, just say so. But anyway, I'd like to start out by doing a trial competition. Just to make sure we have enough interest to actually do this. If not, that answers that question. If you want to be a part of the trial competition, click on this. Add your name, and the name of the micronation you will be representing. Just one, please. For example, I just put down Quailia, even though I could've chosen Zenrax or Silofais. Also, it doesn't really matter how many people are from the same micronation, as this trial tournament will be an individuals tournament, not a nations tournament. The site I propose on using is: https://www.chess.com Once there are sixteen contestants, the tournament will begin. If there's anything I failed to mention, go ahead and ask about it. 

Good luck in your project !
Introduction

Babou Chkaya

President of the Popular Union of Occitania
Primate of the Holy Violet Church
Heneral Armii of the Occitania Self-Defense Foces

"Là où il y a de la discorde, apportons l'harmonie. Là où est l'erreur, apportons la vérité. Là où il y a le doute, apportons la foi. Là où il y a du désespoir, apportons l'espérance. "
The Empire of Barbettia will be sending at least two people to participate in this tournament. We feel that this will be a great event to bring together the community. We encourage other nations to join in on the fun. This is a great idea! 2016grin
[Image: Barbettiancoa.PNG]
Signed,
The Government of the Empire of Barbettia
Would you mind entering the name of the other participant into the chart? Whatever name he wants to go by. Once you do that, we shall begin.

(31 Jul 2017, 02:43:44)SoD Woods Wrote: Would you mind entering the name of the other participant into the chart? Whatever name he wants to go by. Once you do that, we shall begin.

I have just entered his name into the chart. We are ready to begin.
[Image: Barbettiancoa.PNG]
Signed,
The Government of the Empire of Barbettia
(10 Jul 2017, 02:42:45)SoD Woods Wrote: So on the Discord server, there seemed to be a good deal if interest in trying to do this again. Seeing as how it collapsed over a year ago, I think that means I can safely restart it without anyone getting angry. If not, well, just say so. But anyway, I'd like to start out by doing a trial competition. Just to make sure we have enough interest to actually do this. If not, that answers that question. If you want to be a part of the trial competition, click on this. Add your name, and the name of the micronation you will be representing. Just one, please. For example, I just put down Quailia, even though I could've chosen Zenrax or Silofais. Also, it doesn't really matter how many people are from the same micronation, as this trial tournament will be an individuals tournament, not a nations tournament. The site I propose on using is: https://www.chess.com Once there are sixteen contestants, the tournament will begin. If there's anything I failed to mention, go ahead and ask about it. 

I am new to this, how is it done?
HIM Majesty Emperor Justus I of Guanduania

Promoter of Peace, Love and Justice in our World

--------
Empire of Guanduania Official Website
Wiki Page for Empire of Guanduania

I'll explain how now: each competitor would arrange a time with their opponent. When the game is finished, I request that the winner report back to me, with the number of pieces he lost (I'll use that to determine who to put against each other in the next round). It's single elimination, which is why I was hoping for eight or sixteen. We have eight now. It looks like you'll have to wait until the next competition.

Competitors: please check the link at the top and arrange a time to face each other!