Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Need a wiki account?
Some of us may remember the MicroWiki policy circa 2015 where anyone wishing to register a Wiki account had to make a request through a thread on the Forums, where a Wiki admin would thereafter create an account for said forumgoer and private message the username and password.

Why am I mentioning this, you ask?

That'd be because we are reviving this policy.

Recently MicroWiki has been hit by its fair share of trolls, spam, and quite a few incidents of the wiki being defaced. To combat this, we figure, is to institute a policy whereby any person hoping to register to the forums needs to file a request/application.

While this is by no means the perfect solution, it is better than nothing at all, so here it goes.

Please post below, making sure to specify which micronation you represent (or, if not applicable, just a brief explanation of why you want an account). An admin will make one for you, and send the username and password to your forum inbox (or, if you haven't enabled that, the e-mail you used when registering for the forum).

Please allow an appropriate amount of time, we aren't browsing the forums at all hours of the day.

The password given is temporary. The option to change your password can be found under the "Preferences" section in the top-left corner of the screen while logged in on the wiki.

Refer anyone looking for a wiki account to this thread.
[Image: gqmVVRW.png]
His Illustrious Majesty
Lord Henry Clément of the
Essian Commonwealth

"Those who remember me at the time of death will come to me. 
Whatever occupies the mind at the time of death determines the destination of the dying; 
they will tend toward that state of being."
I can second this. A lot of pages have been getting vandalized lately by what is likely a small number of trolls with a wild hair up where the sun doesn't shine. It's put a TON of extra work on the hands of the Wiki Admin Team, and quite frankly they've already got a lot on their hands outside of the Internet as it is.

Given that we've had this policy before (and to arguably good effect), one of us suggested that we bring it back, and the idea was received with widespread consensus on the admin team. Please note that the admins are doing this to protect honest users from having their pages vandalized by those who have nothing else to do with their lives. (Please note that users with existing accounts will NOT be affected by this, and will be able to continue to contribute as they have always been doing.)

We would all like to thank you for your patience and understanding, and would like to apologize for any extra inconveniences this may cause you. However, we do have the community's best interests at heart, and as such welcome feedback and ideas on this matter.

Best Regards,

Thomas

[Image: CoA%20of%20Zenrax%20small_zpsgqm9v56g.png]
(16 Jul 2017, 00:34:54)Memberry Wrote: Oi, I'm Memberry, the First Minister of Forsyth and I want a wiki account in order to create a wiki page for Forsyth.
Cheers!

Login details have been sent to your inbox.
His Imperial Majesty
Jonathan I
(Imperator Caesar Jonathan Augustus)
By the Grace of Christ our God faithful Austenasian Emperor and Autocrat of the Romans
[Image: 8hcAM4h.png]
Hi, I'm a chief of a departure in Nedland, and a party leader
I need the wiki account so I can make a page about my party and ideology, I really don't want other people to bore with doing it
(16 Jul 2017, 11:11:46)pavle1419 Wrote: Hi, I'm a chief of a departure in Nedland, and a party leader
I need the wiki account so I can make a page about my party and ideology, I really don't want other people to bore with doing it

Login details were sent to your forum e-mail.
Hi, can I have a Wiki account?
(23 Jul 2017, 22:40:12)Sam The Fox Wrote: Hi, can I have a Wiki account?

Done! Login details have been sent to your forum inbox.
His Imperial Majesty
Jonathan I
By the Grace of Christ our God faithful Austenasian Emperor and Autocrat of the Romans
Can you please provide me with a wiki account?
His Royal Highness
Joshua
Grand Duke of Danduros
-------------------
http://www.danduros.org
(26 Jul 2017, 11:22:27)DuchyofDanduros Wrote: Can you please provide me with a wiki account?

Done! Login details have been sent to your forum inbox :)
His Imperial Majesty
Jonathan I
Greetings, would you kindly grant Guanduania a wiki account?
HIM Majesty Emperor Justus I of Guanduania

Promoter of Peace, Love and Justice in our World

--------
Empire of Guanduania Official Website
Wiki Page for Empire of Guanduania