Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Notice of absence
I shall be out of contact for the next two weeks. Please try to maintain a sufficient degree of sarcasm on these forums while I am gone.
[Image: buy_email_lists_21819162.jpg]
In the words of  Bill Clinton
I did was not affiliated or part take in the actions of the hackers, Dreamlight Hackerz
Hm, I have a feeling you'll regret not delegating that responsibility to a specific someone. Two weeks later, you'll return, and Jonathan will have purposely refused to pay the bills for the site cause of all the sarcasm everyone will be using at your request. The fate of micronationalism is in your hands!

I'm back and I didn't die in a hurricane.
I did was not affiliated or part take in the actions of the hackers, Dreamlight Hackerz
Well that's something, welcome back
The Government of the Kingdom of Madrona in exile

o Nationalist o Activist o Monarchist o Royalist o Separatist o Humanist o Philanthropist o Realist o Research Scientist o Imperialist o Patriot o Progressive o
To anyone on Skype or Discord wondering when I'll be returning to them: I'm currently experiencing connectivity issues on my computer, so I won't be able to connect to Skype or Discord anytime soon. I'm currently using the forums on my tablet, which would crash if I tried to open Skype or Discord after a fortnight of not receiving any messages.